Early onset dementia and PTSD

Can anyone explain why I get less anxiety, panic feelings and a sense of calm and well being with sativa oil and a more self-conscious, paranoid and yet my muscles feel super relaxed with indica oil. (If I take just a tiny amount of indica oil, the negative effects don't come. Just relaxed and can be social too). I thought it would be the opposite. Thanks.

'Cause you're weird? :D

Actually, lots of people get paradoxical effects from medications. I'm sure you've seen someone get hyper from benadryl - it's the same sort of thing. If this plant could be studied more we'd understand it better, I bet.

One of the problems from all the negative publicity surrounding opioids, is
that people forget that they are legitimate drugs,with legitimate medical uses- yes,they happen to be addictive, there's lots of potential for abuse,and it's easy to get used to taking them for the wrong reasons....I've had a few bouts with them in my life, because I'm one of those people that can't take them "as directed",so I can't take them at all...ever.
I'm just glad that you can still get them for your legitimate use, John.
I was actually worried when they recently overhauled the laws,that the abusers (like me) had fucked it up for people that really need them.
I have total respect for people that can take them without abusing them,because that's something I'm just not equipped to do.

I respected you before, John, and I respect you even more now.

It's tough. Thankfully, some have pushed back against the aggressive tightening so that those with legitimate need still have access. It's always a fine line to walk.

One of the problems from all the negative publicity surrounding opioids, is
that people forget that they are legitimate drugs,with legitimate medical uses- yes,they happen to be addictive, there's lots of potential for abuse,and it's easy to get used to taking them for the wrong reasons....I've had a few bouts with them in my life, because I'm one of those people that can't take them "as directed",so I can't take them at all...ever.
I'm just glad that you can still get them for your legitimate use, John.
I was actually worried when they recently overhauled the laws,that the abusers (like me) had fucked it up for people that really need them.
I have total respect for people that can take them without abusing them,because that's something I'm just not equipped to do.

I respected you before, John, and I respect you even more now.

Thank you Carcass, the new laws are taking away my quality of life. I just wish every person was judged seperatly, but the fact is, were not. My workman Comp Tnsurance has used these new laws to get out of paying for my meds now, so I have to pay out of pocket now. These new laws need to change for folks like me.
I truly appreciate your support and respect you.

Good morning Ms. N, I hope your day is blessed with everything you need out of life. :green_heart:

John you are a person that needs and uses the meds correctly. That is terrible that they can and do take advantage of a legitimate patient. Thank goodness you are able to pay out of pocket but it's a shame you have too.
You are a great guy. A 1 in a million man. You deserve to be treated with respect.
I hope you know my son's experience with abusing them, was just that, abuse. It changed him and caused him harm. Hence my personal feelings.
A person like you who maintains the pain are the people that it works for.

Haven't started my painting yet. Been too damn hot. I did put my creative juices to work. I made a dolly of sorts to help my maneuvering in my crawl space so as to not get another concussion. I can glide around down there. We are going to make some more and color code the ropes so we can reach in and pull forward what we need. Looks like that bang on the head finally knocked some sense into this thick head of mine. By the way got the all clear from the eye doctor yesterday, no increased eye pressure from the concussion. Few!

Couple of pictures for today. Indoor compost (can't see the worms). Fish emulsion. The plant is our WW, affectionately known as Billy Idol, she makes me sing White Wedding. Poor baby that I almost killed with too much nutes. Now she stays outside. Also, cooking oil today.
20190801_141258.jpg
20190801_144352.jpg
20190801_144851.jpg
20190801_144512.jpg
20190801_144445.jpg
20190801_144352.jpg

Attachments

• 20190801_141345.jpg
    20190801_141345.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 55
John you are a person that needs and uses the meds correctly. That is terrible that they can and do take advantage of a legitimate patient. Thank goodness you are able to pay out of pocket but it's a shame you have too.
You are a great guy. A 1 in a million man. You deserve to be treated with respect.
I hope you know my son's experience with abusing them, was just that, abuse. It changed him and caused him harm. Hence my personal feelings.
A person like you who maintains the pain are the people that it works for.
Thanks for your understanding, Ms N.
Sorry about hearing about your son, but I'm glad you got it under control.

20190802_115600.jpg

I made an oil yesterday from some mixed cutting I did. I froze it after it was cleaned. Yesterday cut it up and slow cooked with olive oil. After cooling poured into some amber jars and froze the rest in ice tray. I think this will be a good way for us to store it. Any thoughts?

Thanks Mr. P. To try and store too many bottles just wouldn't work. So far I have learned that coconut oil freezes better that olive oil.
From starting here at 420, I have been able to incorporate all of this education to our herbs and vegetables.
Thank you

Are we there yet?
20190803_001714.jpg
20190803_001310.jpg

Let me know what you think. I am so excited to have a small amount from my Berry Bomb for harvest and try to dry and cure correctly. This will be good practice before the monsters outside are ready.

Good morning Ms N, your Berry Bomb looks yummy. :drool:

I'm feeling fresh in the morning, thanks for asking.
As far as the Berry bomb, Have you sampled a bud yet?
That's what I do because I'm growing it for me.
So, if it was me, I would sample a bud and see if it was right for whatever I want to use it for.
Whatcha think of that?

Back
Top Bottom