Early onset dementia and PTSD

Mr. N is in charge of the vegie garden as far as picking out what and where. After that I am now officially in charge of food and watering. Just the onion and mushrooms came from the store.

Sorry , I didn't notice that you said it came out of your garden. It was hiding underneath the last photo.
So, . . . . when's supper time? :ganjamon:

The state of Massachusetts has a van on high proof alcohol. I thinks it 100 proof. That's what I bought to make this last tincture 100 proof vodka. I decided I would strain it today and make potent little grape flavored bears.

We had a big lunch. Mr. N is planning on coaching soccer again this fall. They have a dinner meeting tonight. I am praying that his symptoms slow down and he can make it through the season. His symptoms have him at a really great gentle state of mind. It's really nice. Any and all prayers welcomed.:peace::thanks:

We had a big lunch. Mr. N is planning on coaching soccer again this fall. They have a dinner meeting tonight. I am praying that his symptoms slow down and he can make it through the season. His symptoms have him at a really great gentle state of mind. It's really nice. Any and all prayers welcomed.:peace::thanks:

You got it Ma'am, sending prayers of strength and calm to Mr N, right now.
Mr N seems a lot happier since the first day you blessed us with your first post.

Am I reading this right?

We both are. All of you have helped me to help myself. That helps Mr. N as well. I realized I choose to be here, make the best of it. Don't stress all of the things that he does that he has no control over. Embrace them! It helps us both. Also, he is having a lot if things changing. The disease is making areas of his brain no longer work correctly. He is scared, although he doesn't voice it. Surprisingly, he is more gentle instead getting angry about the changes. It's pretty peaceful!

Staying active is important for his health and well-being. It's good he is out and doing things. Good for the body, soul, and mind.

Dopamine to the rescue! I just learned yesterday how head injuries often damage the brain and curb Dopamine production. I spend a lot of time on praising and adjusting what I am doing to accommodate any project he wants to do. He is a Dopamine addict. Lol

Thank you Amy for the help with the signature. I made some progress.
Been a little under the weather. I got some catching up to do. Seems like these pictures
IMG_20190819_191852_01.jpg
IMG_20190819_191847_01.jpg
IMG_20190819_191843_01.jpg
will lift the spirit.

Definitely!

Thanks for the good wishes. Just had some minor stomach thing. I did keep busy though. Started with limbing up outdoor ladies. There was a couple of reasons. Needed to add top compost since it's been so dry the roots were showing and if we don't into a rainy spell, it could cause mold to grow. So then what to do with trim? Clean it, cut it, and get cooking.
20190814_172208.jpg
20190814_230216.jpg
20190815_101159.jpg
20190815_105449.jpg
20190815_105510.jpg
20190816_155837.jpg
20190816_155749.jpg

I made oil from some. Used the Extractohol to make some tinctures. Made some awesome 25 mg THC cherry red gummies. Used the oil to make frozen cubes. Easy to store and thaw for dosing or for cooking. You can even take the individually wrapped cubes and put them in a plastic bag or container and keep in the refrigerator for easy use. Today, brownies. It's cooler today. Good day to bake. Then i can wrap and freeze each one for storing.
20190820_124744.jpg

Little red gummies. Also, used my finger to wipe out the ice cube trays and caught a buzz. Lol

20190820_141023.jpg
Last picture for catching up on my exciting few quiet days. My Baby Sensi has really gotten beasty. Too tall for my light height. She is now taking dance lessons and has perfected "The Dip".
We flipped her and started feeding her some of my homemade nutes. My advice to anyone if you think you are giving too much nutes go half dilution or quarter or less. I learned from my WW. I even had to flush this plant because homemade nutes are super good. I literally used drops per gallon of water. Next mix is a drop. This food will last me a long time. Oh it smells good. Molasses and essential oil that matches the terpenes of the plant. I think it's making her smell stronger - lavender.
I made sure no blurple.

Glad you are feeling better!

:circle-of-love:According to what I had read they banned the high proof here in our beautiful state. Must have been old post. Good to know thanks. I liked the Extractohol better than the vodka I tried. Much faster, cleaner tincture. Kicks pain to the curb in 10 minutes or less for only drops. I put 25% tincture and 75% oil in dropper bottles. Tastes better than tincture alone and kills pain for sometimes and entire day on 1 ml. I am saving the rest of my Extractohol for after my next grow of CBD. I am hoping that will be even better for Mr. N than THC alone.
I appreciate the compliment. We have had good growing weather. I have been blessed with all of the right help at the right time from everyone here at 420.

Thank you Amy for the help with the signature. I made some progress.
Been a little under the weather. I got some catching up to do. Seems like these pictures
IMG_20190819_191852_01.jpg
IMG_20190819_191847_01.jpg
IMG_20190819_191843_01.jpg
will lift the spirit.

Very nice, maybe a photo of the month entry?

Back
Top Bottom