Early Signs of a deficiency?

Michael Hunt

Does my plant show early signs of a deficience, or possibly some kind of lockout? I have the Ph of my nutes solution around 6.8-7 using Humboldt Naturals Bloom with Backing soda as a Ph up. Shes roughly 3 weeks into flowering and i want to fix this problem (if it is one) before it gets worse.

Nov_18_005.jpg

It is very slowly getting worse by the day, 2 of the lowest fans have turned completely yellow. please if anybody has an opinion of how to remedy this situation it would be a huge help. This is my only plant so i want to make the BEST of her. The numbers off the nutes read 0-10-0

Thanks Irie, will have to go get the Humboldt Naturals Grow this afternoon since i used Earth Juice grow for veg and do not want to mix The two brands. If anybody has any other insight i would love to hear it, I read that its normal to yellow in mid to late flower but i dont feel like it should be yellowing this soon

Heres some better photos of what i am talking about

The lowest fan leaf
Nov_19_001.jpg

In this one you can see how much more yellow the fan is that the node leaves. This is ONLY effecting the fans.
Nov_19_004.jpg

These arent quite as bad but you can see the yellow moving from the tip gradually down the leaf.
Nov_19_006.jpg

Nov_19_014.jpg

And the money shot
Nov_19_016.jpg

I would agree with Irie ( I usually do ) also if you use some Mexican Bat Guano it is 10-2-0 it gives your ladies a nice Nitrogen boost and usually remedies your deficiency after a few waterings. And you are correct they should yellow towards the end of flowering but this is a little early for that. Best of luck, other than that they look phenomenal.

Back
Top Bottom