Eco Thrive

AgedMaster

Has anyone used Eco Thrive coco pro I had to buy it as the shop never had canna coco it says it contains 1% beetle poo . it says it has a NPK 323 and 0.6 EC should I start my autos with plain water for a couple of weeks

Hey what’s up Aged??

not familiar with those nutes but consider that coco coir is inert, there’s nothing in coco to sustain a plant. Its merely a place where roots can live…. IF…. you supply everything the plant or seedling needs.

with above being said… your cotyledons are backup food source for the seedling. If nutes are not provided in timely manner she will suck her own cotys dry to stay alive.

Personally I’d try to avoid this and get light nutes added typically after 2nd pair of leaves appear… however I’m dirt guy (not coco) and this is just my 2 cents.

So let’s get Mr @Bill284 to render a professional coco growers opinion and as always I’d like to tag along for the learning experience

it should be enough to start the seedlings. moving to feed is going to be tricky with autos in that media, it would be a touch easier with photos.

it should be enough to start the seedlings. moving to feed is going to be tricky with autos in that media, it would be a touch easier with photos.
This is what I was thinking. Ive looked on the internet Eco Thrive have a nute called Charge the coco has 1% of it in there I normally start my autos with a tiny amount of nutes I usually do 1/8 nutes for 2 weeks then go to 1/4 nutes. This will certainly be a challenge I will go real easy on nutes I go by what the plant looks like so I should be good hopefully. I also spoke to the shop worker I said I start my plants with a small amount of nutes I said I would feed water for a couple weeks he said I should be good feed 1/4 but I didn't say I was growing autos, with my tap water these will be at 1.0 ec

Has anyone used Eco Thrive coco pro I had to buy it as the shop never had canna coco it says it contains 1% beetle poo . it says it has a NPK 323 and 0.6 EC should I start my autos with plain water for a couple of weeks
Yes
That frass will be good for 2-3 weeks

Hey Amigo :ciao:
1/4 strength nutrients to start.
Beetle poop is good don’t worry.
Your going to need calmag very soon as well.
I use it from week one on.
Set your ph to 5.8 and keep the coco wet.
But no plain water.
I use Bokashi, Frass and DYNOMYCO in my coco for root growth and health.
So a little beetle poop helps.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom