Employee drug test

blendmik

Greetings,

I have a drug test approaching for my new employment as a condition of hire. They have not indicated what kind of test or when. Don't know if it is a urine or hair test.

I am a daily user and am looking for the BEST or "guaranteed way to pass. Including products or practices I can do to up my chances of passing.

Thanks for any advice or suggestions

Greetings,

I have a drug test approaching for my new employment as a condition of hire. They have not indicated what kind of test or when. Don't know if it is a urine or hair test.

I am a daily user and am looking for the BEST or "guaranteed way to pass. Including products or practices I can do to up my chances of passing.

Thanks for any advice or suggestions

:welcome: to the forum, and good luck with your test.

They usually don't do hair tests. It's usually either a urine test or mouth swab. They don't go with you in the bathroom for a pre-employment drug test so you can easily use fake urine. I've used it 3 times in the past with no problem at all. Now some employers do a mouth swab right in their own office & that one can be tough to beat. They make a mouthwash for it but it only last about 15 - 20 minutes so you have to be sneaky about it. Like put the mouthwash in an empty can of soda or something & take it in with you so you can pretend to take a drink / swish right before the test.

Even with a hair test they make shampoo for that now. But never heard of an employer using a hair test. You can pass all 3 with the products out there. As far as using a friends urine. Good luck with that. 1st thing they do is check the urine temperature to make sure it's not old & someone else's.
That's why the fake urine has to be microwaved & wrapped with the warmer pad it comes with to keep it the right temp. You could by some hand warmers from walmart to keep it warm I guess.
There's a certain Temp range the urine needs to be in. I don't remember the temps but I'm sure you can google it.

Back
Top Bottom