European Grower Here With A Second Indoor Grow!

Lamainverte

Good evening everyone from southern Spain !

Nice to join this community ! I look forward to your advices and expertise.

Second grow here and first try with autos. The first grow with photos (Critical + and Critical Widow) have been a good learning experience but the yield was disappointing.

(I'll insert pics from both grows as soon as I upload a gallery!)

This time I am growing Sweet Cheese Auto and Red Poison Auto from sweet seeds. I grow in biobizz lightmix, the box is a 80*80*160 and the light is an HPS 400W for the all cycle of the plant.

After a couple days in a glass of room temp water and 3 days in little peat pellets the 4 red poison and 3 sweet cheese have been repotted in 9l pots and tucked in the grow room. Since it is winter I am not using the cooltube and I have added an ultrasonic humidifier to compensate the dry heat from the light.

It's been a couple of weeks now and they look great! (pics coming)

GROW CONDITIONS - Week 2 - VEGETATION
HEIGHT 10 cm
LIGHT SCHEDULE 20 hrs/day
DAY AIR TEMPERATURE 27 °C
PH 6.5
AIR HUMIDITY 55%
SOLUTION TEMPERATURE 20 °C
NIGHT AIR TEMPERATURE 17 °C
POT SIZE 9 l
LAMP TO PLANT DISTANCE 45cm

NUTES - BIOBIZZ range (RootJuice, BioGrow, BioBloom, TopMax) + CANNAZYM + Beta 23 (organic NPK 2/10/10) + Neem Oil foliar applications

I'll keep you updated on the growth and in the meantime I wish all plentiful harvests ;)

NB/ If you are a nutriment freak, here is a question for you A nutriment expert among us ? Compatibility between Topmax and Beta 23 ? !!

:thanks:

Re: European grower here with a second indoor grow !

Welcome Lamainverte bienvenido :welcome:

Ah . . . southern Spain . . . Andalusia . . . Sevilla . . . Granada . . . I will be back to Spain in May with a few days in the Mérida area . . .

Anyways, it seems like you have a good idea of what you are doing. I encourage you to start a grow journal so we can follow along.

Ian

Thanks man !

Cordoba provincia here ;) Great temps for outdoor experiments.
I sure will start a grow diary to share with you guys.

Few pics from my last grow in the meantime

54124.jpg
IMG_233124.JPG
IMG_247739.JPG
IMG_251923.JPG
IMG_258823.JPG

Peace !

Excellent. I will watch for your Grow Journal. :goodjob:

Ian

Back
Top Bottom