Everyday we loose

I hear what you are saying bro. I avoid contact with just about everyone too. I don't want to have to explain my injuries or talk about how it happened. All my 'friends' disappeared when my PTSD started getting really bad, I only have one friend locally and he is as cooked as me, so we are on the same wavelength ! I don't drink alcohol at all, I am scared of what might happen if I got drunk. I am planning on ditching the last of my meds once I harvest my first grow, then I won't have to deal with the side effects. Its hard to believe we get treated as criminals for wanting to be better people.

Thanks volks for sharing coming out of heart with honesty
I love all living being and do my best in my powers for helping in case of need...I will ( the most I can do) take you guys and ALL others with similar issues in my Prayers and hope we ALL get accepted the way we are and live harmonious ...Have super duper Day volks...GREEN POOOOWER....

Ok peeps you Make me Write it....I don't talk about Others Anymore, but why My Real Questions in I know Crazy Journal doesn't get almost no answers⁉⁉⁉ Can please say ONE Why...is it because you All think I'm Really To Much Crazy For understanding Normal Answers ⁉⁉⁉⁉

Ok peeps you Make me Write it....I don't talk about Others Anymore, but why My Real Questions in I know Crazy Journal doesn't get almost no answers⁉⁉⁉ Can please say ONE Why...is it because you All think I'm Really To Much Crazy For understanding Normal Answers ⁉⁉⁉⁉

I generally look for newer threads with low post counts, if your thread is old maybe people pass it by. I will look for it and see if I have two cents to throw at it.

Ok peeps you Make me Write it....I don't talk about Others Anymore, but why My Real Questions in I know Crazy Journal doesn't get almost no answers⁉⁉⁉�������� Can please say ONE Why...is it because you All think I'm Really To Much Crazy For understanding Normal Answers ⁉⁉⁉⁉

You post lots and lots, but you don't reply to people that ask you questions.

You reject advice and say that you want to do things your way, which is fine.

However, if you keep rejecting ideas and solutions because you KNOW better and want to do things your way,

that is what you get.

No Answers

You post lots and lots, but you don't reply to people that ask you questions.

You reject advice and say that you want to do things your way, which is fine.

However, if you keep rejecting ideas and solutions because you KNOW better and want to do things your way,

that is what you get.

No Answers
but they don't answer and give only critic to what I do...but forgetting the most important with MY IT'S MINE AND AT THE END I'M THE ONE RESPONSIBLE ABOUT KEEPING THINGS GOING GOOD ( what it still do for now) or Do I SEE WRONG

but they don't answer and give only critic to what I do...but forgetting the most important with MY IT'S MINE AND AT THE END I'M THE ONE RESPONSIBLE ABOUT KEEPING THINGS GOING GOOD ( what it still do for now) or Do I SEE WRONG

You are correct; only you are responsible for your plants and you don't have to take any criticism or advice.

Folks here only want to help, nothing more.

I agree with Richard

You post and post and post but usually don't reply to others comments, cept on this thread, and even here you still poo poo people's ideas

And it's really hard to understand yer post most the time... Language barrier I guess

Asking for help but not accepting or thanking the help leads people to not attempt again. Even reading a thread that isn't usefully or positive will lead people away

Just my $1.50 thought

I agree with Richard

You post and post and post but usually don't reply to others comments, cept on this thread, and even here you still poo poo people's ideas

And it's really hard to understand yer post most the time... Language barrier I guess

Asking for help but not accepting or thanking the help leads people to not attempt again. Even reading a thread that isn't usefully or positive will lead people away

Just my $1.50 thought
But say please Are my simple questions about Growth difficult to understand or answer, I only wanna Know if I do something Right or Not...

But say please Are my simple questions about Growth difficult to understand or answer, I only wanna Know if I do something Right or Not...

I gave up on trying to follow your Journal because of all the posts

Maybe try asking yer questions on separate Threads to start with and maybe you can get more help

I agree, this site back when I first joined you asked a question you had an answer a few minutes later from multiple people. You ask simple questions now and probably won't even get a reply. Some odd reason you'll get alot of views but people too damn good to give advice.

yes only a few answered, but why not when I ask Only How They Look and Nothing More, why the majority keeps quite, could it be being jaloes on the New Guy?

could it because my Methods are Totally For your Grow Understanding Ability, I love Learning and we ALL should do our Best to Learn More and More

this again for those who Don't wanna see that what I do don't hurt or do the plant...All depends on the Setup You Have, Mine is as close as possible to our real world

. . . . . .
420-magazine-mobile2133292715.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1790432290.jpg

And are they showing Stress Or Any Kind of Bad...I try to read my plants and act do what they ask and want from me...being Happy Together.

this again for those who Don't wanna see that what I do don't hurt or do the plant...All depends on the Setup You Have, Mine is as close as possible to our real world
See I would disagree with your statement about being as close as possible to the real world. It doesn't rain every hour for example. The whole idea of growing inside is to maximise the growth of the plant, thereby maximise the yield with the best possible quality. You will see many different methods here, but they almost all follow some basics that get the very best results. No one here shows jealousy of anyone, they show quite the very opposite. No one is judging your lack of money to buy the very best equipment. Everyone started at the bottom and worked up by getting bits and pieces as they worked out what they need. Very few people have $10,000 to build a huge dedicated grow room, most people started with a small area and a small light. You might get better results if you ask a question in a single post and wait for an answer, it may not come in an hour or two, you post very frequently and your questions get lost in what can sometimes be very hard to follow posts as you use so many emojis. I wish you nothing but success, and I think that goes for everyone here. I joined only a few weeks back, what I have learnt in that short space of time has been exceptional. I have been helped when I asked questions, no matter how obviously silly or somewhat obvious. I try and help when I can and take part in as many things as I can. By doing this you can make 'friends' and you will find others on your same wavelength.

I agree, this site back when I first joined you asked a question you had an answer a few minutes later from multiple people. You ask simple questions now and probably won't even get a reply. Some odd reason you'll get alot of views but people too damn good to give advice.
I'm too damn uninformed atm.. lol I'm a month and a half in and still don't know what I'm doing.

See I would disagree with your statement about being as close as possible to the real world. It doesn't rain every hour for example. The whole idea of growing inside is to maximise the growth of the plant, thereby maximise the yield with the best possible quality. You will see many different methods here, but they almost all follow some basics that get the very best results. No one here shows jealousy of anyone, they show quite the very opposite. No one is judging your lack of money to buy the very best equipment. Everyone started at the bottom and worked up by getting bits and pieces as they worked out what they need. Very few people have $10,000 to build a huge dedicated grow room, most people started with a small area and a small light. You might get better results if you ask a question in a single post and wait for an answer, it may not come in an hour or two, you post very frequently and your questions get lost in what can sometimes be very hard to follow posts as you use so many emojis. I wish you nothing but success, and I think that goes for everyone here. I joined only a few weeks back, what I have learnt in that short space of time has been exceptional. I have been helped when I asked questions, no matter how obviously silly or somewhat obvious. I try and help when I can and take part in as many things as I can. By doing this you can make 'friends' and you will find others on your same wavelength.
I learned with this Setup that a Functioning Grow Room don't need to cost a lot...goes also with less ( commercial ) stuff...and those who don't care about money they can continue paying for those who only try to get rich...

And parts of world it does rain every hour like or are we living on the moon ....And Why not trying mimicking the World, I want BIO...I Don't wanna use or take Chemicals,not for me and not for my plants... also not as medicine anymore , We humans believe We can do better then Nature???? Maybe we can create bigger or heavier but we don't wanna accept the Fact that that Product not Ripe and not Full with Natural Aroma's for taste and smell, I go for quality, quantity you can have...

Back
Top Bottom