Everyone High?

BARROD

Hello, not new to 420 mag but am new to this forum. I am a mod on another forum and like what this one stands for. Look forward to meeting a load of new friends and having a good time. :thanks:

yo, also kinda new to this forum but ive already got some great tips from people here, it is the most helpful site out there man. you growing anything at the moment?

and yehh I'm high :tokin:

Just had some seed sent to me and some of them were crushed or cracked so I thought I would see if any of them would germ. Not so much luck though, one Herijuana F6 is showing a little leg but we will see if it makes the cut. Probably will start with some C99 x Green Crack, great weed with a fast finish.

Hi Tmac12, yes they have told me to let them know what needs to be replaced and they will take care of it, can't beat that!

yes they have told me to let them know what needs to be replaced and they will take care of it, can't beat that!

Great to see a company with good customer service!!:thumb:

Happy Saturday...I am having wine with my weed tonight...!!!I am a newbie....and love this site and am really stoned too!

AvonBarksdale, that sounds like some very tasty stuff! Thanks for the welcome!

moongoddess that combination will go straight to your head.... sweet success! Have a sip for me!

Welcome!! I am new here too...It is a great place..see you all around

Back
Top Bottom