Exodus Cheese, Dream Factory, Vanilla Creme Pie, Chem 91 Sk Va: 2nd Photo Journal

:woohoo:, just look at those babies GO!!!! And filling out the entire canopy very evenly as they even just begin the stretch, I might add. Very nice, Mr. Costanza.
Thanks Jon, its starting to get to the point where I sit in the room after my mid afternoon smoke and stare at the pretty flowers. Gonna be interesting to see what I choose to grow next, I've accumulated an absolutely insane amount of seeds in the past month so its gonna be a tough choice. My current options exotic genetix dream factory, chocolate marshmallows, hazelnut creme, runtz s1 or dreamcicle. Cosmic wisdom pure michigan, dj shorts blueberry, Humboldt seed co vanilla creme pie, notorious thc and hella jelly, and also have this cross of Blockberry x lifeline x Mac1

All 4 looking good. Starting to stretch. Back left dream factory has the most even canopy but the back right exodus just doesn't care and wants to grow any which way. The front left vanilla creme pie was the shortest plant 10 days ago and now it's looking like she wants to grow like crazy and the front right chem 91 is ok but has a lower side branch that is just getting on my last nerve since it doesn't want to grow any taller. 2nd bloom feeding done yesterday trying to keep up on watering every 3 days to avoid roots drying out and losing production. Gonna give ph water next time since I'm cheap and wanna try and stretch the 250ml supplement bottles that just need to be fed one more week.
20220505_074140.jpg
20220505_074134.jpg
20220505_074122.jpg

All 4 looking good. Starting to stretch. Back left dream factory has the most even canopy but the back right exodus just doesn't care and wants to grow any which way. The front left vanilla creme pie was the shortest plant 10 days ago and now it's looking like she wants to grow like crazy and the front right chem 91 is ok but has a lower side branch that is just getting on my last nerve since it doesn't want to grow any taller. 2nd bloom feeding done yesterday trying to keep up on watering every 3 days to avoid roots drying out and losing production. Gonna give ph water next time since I'm cheap and wanna try and stretch the 250ml supplement bottles that just need to be fed one more week.
20220505_074140.jpg
20220505_074134.jpg
20220505_074122.jpg
Looks awesome in there! btw - I continue to train through this part to maintain an even canopy in a non scrog net situation like this. You can use sticks to even that back right one out if you like but why bother? You have them so close it's hardly anyone's definition of a messy canopy. Quite the opposite. Any evening you might bother with now won't have any significant impact, you've already done your work very very well. :thumb:

Looks awesome in there! btw - I continue to train through this part to maintain an even canopy in a non scrog net situation like this. You can use sticks to even that back right one out if you like but why bother? You have them so close it's hardly anyone's definition of a messy canopy. Quite the opposite. Any evening you might bother with now won't have any significant impact, you've already done your work very very well. :thumb:
Yeah I'm done messing with them I'm just gonna let them grow.

Sorry that I'm late to the journal but I have been following along. Questions:

1. Since you added coco to the promix, does it dry out in 3 days? I'm asking because when I used just promix it was 2 days after watering that I was watering again.

2. On the exodus cheese, Does it smell super strong?

3. If I missed this, what type of nutrients are you using for flower?

I'm all out of questions for now but your plants look happy and healthy.

Sorry that I'm late to the journal but I have been following along. Questions:

1. Since you added coco to the promix, does it dry out in 3 days? I'm asking because when I used just promix it was 2 days after watering that I was watering again.

2. On the exodus cheese, Does it smell super strong?

3. If I missed this, what type of nutrients are you using for flower?

I'm all out of questions for now but your plants look happy and healthy.
Hey welcome aboard, I actually didnt add coco I ran out of promix( purely my neighbors fault since he talked me into splitting the bag with him, a big lesson learned) so I just added a little plain peat moss on top to fill it in better. Only day 5 since flip so no smells yet on any of them, and I'm using the advanced nutrients connoisseur base nutrients along with most of their bloom supplements and a little silica added in flowering.

Starting to get some pistols, not much but they're there. My favorite part of the flowering process is watching the buds form and I have a good feeling about these ladies fingers crossed.
20220505_112231.jpg

Been doing a little research on my weakest grow skill the curing process. On my first 3 grows I went with mason jars burped daily and then sealed for about 4 weeks. The 4th grow was cured in grove bags and while they turned out decent I am always looking for better methods. Looking into methods used by the pros and I'm leaning towards buying some large bins from home depot and lining them with turkey bags this time around. Would be interesting to get some feedback on how others accomplish their curing

Been doing a little research on my weakest grow skill the curing process. On my first 3 grows I went with mason jars burped daily and then sealed for about 4 weeks. The 4th grow was cured in grove bags and while they turned out decent I am always looking for better methods. Looking into methods used by the pros and I'm leaning towards buying some large bins from home depot and lining them with turkey bags this time around. Would be interesting to get some feedback on how others accomplish their curing
Hey @Costanza hope you are having a good day my friend.
I can't help there, I'm old school - hang - trim - Mason jar - Burp.
I've herd good things about Grove bags, but never used them.
Hope you find something.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

So I've been neglecting this canopy all week due to unexpected bs at work. Finally got some time to supercrop these and manage this canopy a little bit better. Still not perfect but its gonna have to be good enough. Next weekend will be the big cleanup underneath and remove anything that will be worthless, also will thin out the top of the canopy and take any shoots that are too close to each other to avoid overcrowding. Plan on doing another light defoliation at day 28 and then let them go until harvest.

20220507_083746.jpg
20220507_083540.jpg
20220507_083534.jpg
20220507_083531.jpg
20220507_083526.jpg

So I've been neglecting this canopy all week due to unexpected bs at work. Finally got some time to supercrop these and manage this canopy a little bit better. Still not perfect but its gonna have to be good enough. Next weekend will be the big cleanup underneath and remove anything that will be worthless, also will thin out the top of the canopy and take any shoots that are too close to each other to avoid overcrowding. Plan on doing another light defoliation at day 28 and then let them go until harvest.

20220507_083746.jpg
20220507_083540.jpg
20220507_083534.jpg
20220507_083531.jpg
20220507_083526.jpg
Very nice job there, Costanza.

Lmfao well that was a waste of an hour yesterday. Almost every single branch that was super cropped had stood upright this morning. I really bent the hell out of these ladies and it took them less than 24 hours to unbend themselves. Maybe I should've tied them down with something, oh well lesson learned
20220508_094222.jpg

Lmfao well that was a waste of an hour yesterday. Almost every single branch that was super cropped had stood upright this morning. I really bent the hell out of these ladies and it took them less than 24 hours to unbend themselves. Maybe I should've tied them down with something, oh well lesson learned
20220508_094222.jpg
Try hanging a lead sinker off a twist tie to hold them down. You can just make a little hook from the twist tie and hook it right over. If you need more weight, add a sinker. I did that on the Spud Bud and it worked real well.

Damn. Already doubled pretty much. I love the stretch.
Yeah they're exceeding my expectations. Glad I flipped them when I did. I've noticed since giving the silica that my branches are getting a lot stronger. I snapped a couple supercropping and had to tape them up

Yeah they're exceeding my expectations. Glad I flipped them when I did. I've noticed since giving the silica that my branches are getting a lot stronger. I snapped a couple supercropping and had to tape them up
Ha! You might be the only person I didn't directly warn about that, lol. Yeah, that stuff will do that, you have to be careful. Best to train branches as early as you can whenever you need to while they're still flexible. But it's a totally worth it trade off. You trade having to be careful for super strong stems that will support big buds and not fall over. It more importantly helps your transport system deliver nutrients more efficiently, and you get bigger everything as a result. I swear by the stuff. I stop using it at the flip though, exactly for the reason you see now. You still have to be careful, but if you keep it up through flower they get harder. It's not worth using in flower imho. The magic you wanted from it is already done doing it's thing and now it's like pouring water into a full bucket. You know? Just my opinion, many DO use it through flower.

Ha! You might be the only person I didn't directly warn about that, lol. Yeah, that stuff will do that, you have to be careful. Best to train branches as early as you can whenever you need to while they're still flexible. But it's a totally worth it trade off. You trade having to be careful for super strong stems that will support big buds and not fall over. It more importantly helps your transport system deliver nutrients more efficiently, and you get bigger everything as a result. I swear by the stuff. I stop using it at the flip though, exactly for the reason you see now. You still have to be careful, but if you keep it up through flower they get harder. It's not worth using in flower imho. The magic you wanted from it is already done doing it's thing and now it's like pouring water into a full bucket. You know? Just my opinion, many DO use it through flower.
Yeah I just started adding it in flower.

So I just realized something today. With the addition of the scrog net, I'm not sure how the hell I'm gonna accomplish the 2 week cleanup on the 2 ladies in the back of the tent. I may have to hire a little person to crawl in the back of the tent and prune these ladies

Back
Top Bottom