Exodus Cheese, Dream Factory, Vanilla Creme Pie, Chem 91 Sk Va: 2nd Photo Journal

Getting close to flipping these ladies. Since the stupid light I have has a 15 inch hanging cable and I cant find any other cables that are shorter so I wanna make sure I have enough room vertically.
16508442405472200670645681929715.jpg
20220424_194049.jpg
20220424_194038.jpg
20220424_194033.jpg
20220424_194028.jpg
20220424_194022.jpg
20220424_194009.jpg

Getting close to flipping these ladies. Since the stupid light I have has a 15 inch hanging cable and I cant find any other cables that are shorter so I wanna make sure I have enough room vertically.
16508442405472200670645681929715.jpg
20220424_194049.jpg
20220424_194038.jpg
20220424_194033.jpg
20220424_194028.jpg
20220424_194022.jpg
20220424_194009.jpg
Gorgeous, @Costanza. Hey, here's an idea for the light to create some space if it's necessary....all you need is a couple metal shower curtain hooks. They are solid as hell. All my lights are supported by two of them on each side. Those would clip to the poles in the ceiling and then you could hook the light itself right to them and eliminate the cable altogether. If they get tall enough to justify that you won't need the adjusting cables anyway. But I think you have plenty of space as is. In my experience the plants that are trained like yours (and mine, same thing pretty much), with multiple bud sites tend to not stretch vertically as much as if it were an untrained plant. You have already made it so that the plant wants to (and has) gone bushy, so that's already in the plant's minds. Also, my theory is this: the plant has X amount of energy to flower with built into it genetically which you cannot affect. If you do not dilute that X energy into many colas and just let it go into the natural growth colas as is, the plant will use all that X energy for the few colas you have and it'll stretch a lot. Versus when the X energy is "diluted" between multiple sites, each one gets a smaller % of that X and therefore the entire stretch is less, vertically speaking. Just my experience/theory on that.

Gorgeous, @Costanza. Hey, here's an idea for the light to create some space if it's necessary....all you need is a couple metal shower curtain hooks. They are solid as hell. All my lights are supported by two of them on each side. Those would clip to the poles in the ceiling and then you could hook the light itself right to them and eliminate the cable altogether. If they get tall enough to justify that you won't need the adjusting cables anyway. But I think you have plenty of space as is. In my experience the plants that are trained like yours (and mine, same thing pretty much), with multiple bud sites tend to not stretch vertically as much as if it were an untrained plant. You have already made it so that the plant wants to (and has) gone bushy, so that's already in the plant's minds. Also, my theory is this: the plant has X amount of energy to flower with built into it genetically which you cannot affect. If you do not dilute that X energy into many colas and just let it go into the natural growth colas as is, the plant will use all that X energy for the few colas you have and it'll stretch a lot. Versus when the X energy is "diluted" between multiple sites, each one gets a smaller % of that X and therefore the entire stretch is less, vertically speaking. Just my experience/theory on that.
I can't believe I didn't think of shower rings thanks Jon

I can't believe I didn't think of shower rings thanks Jon
I didn't either, believe it or not my stepfather came up with that one when he was helping me install a light one time! They're like a dollar for a pack of 12 at the Dollar Store or something. Make sure you get the metal ones!!!! I suggest using two side by side on each light hook spot, just in case. They are very solid. The only downside is once you go there you can't adjust the light anymore, although there is a way.....you can hook rings to rings if you need to lower the light one ring at a time. Each one gives you an inch and a half or so doing that. Lol. Lots of ways to skin this cat my friend!!!

EDIT: btw - you will almost immediately see that they are also PERFECT to hang your buds with at harvest. I use them exclusively for that. There's nothing better or easier in my opinion.

About 3 days from flipping. Installed the net and super cropped a couple shoots but overall I'm very happy with how things are going so far. Gave ph water on Tuesday and have my bottles filled up with my first bloom feeding for saturday or Sunday. Going with 6ml of each bloom A and B, and using all of the advanced bloom supplements with the exception of rhino skin I am using the power si in its place.
16511026298935806999553523947040.jpg
20220427_193028.jpg

About 3 days from flipping. Installed the net and super cropped a couple shoots but overall I'm very happy with how things are going so far. Gave ph water on Tuesday and have my bottles filled up with my first bloom feeding for saturday or Sunday. Going with 6ml of each bloom A and B, and using all of the advanced bloom supplements with the exception of rhino skin I am using the power si in its place.
16511026298935806999553523947040.jpg
20220427_193028.jpg
Nice work @Costanza, way to fill a tent up! Looks like only the back left is being a bit uncooperative, everyone else appears flat as hell. She's a bit too big now to do anything about it at this point, yes? Nice color green in there.

Nice work @Costanza, way to fill a tent up! Looks like only the back left is being a bit uncooperative, everyone else appears flat as hell. She's a bit too big now to do anything about it at this point, yes? Nice color green in there.
Yeah that's the dream factory she is a full figured lady

Day 2 of flowering. Not perfect but it will do.
20220502_071921.jpg
20220502_071909.jpg
I think they look great my friend. :theband::party:
Why are you not pleased?
Am I missing something?

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Day 2 of flowering. Not perfect but it will do.
20220502_071921.jpg
20220502_071909.jpg
Not perfect but it will do.

:laugh:

Look how fast our standards go up as we learn, Costanza. Not perfect but it will do. Christ man it looks amazing. What would "perfect" look like? Lmao. That's some great work there. But I get what you're saying. You are at the point where you pretty much know you could recreate this tent with your eyes closed, right? I can feel you on that, so now you judge by higher standards. I do the same thing. We skewer ourselves!

:thumb:

I think they look great my friend. :theband::party:
Why are you not pleased?
Am I missing something?

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
Just annoyed that 1 out of 3 of the plants is a little shorter. Got the canopy even except one spot. Hopefully it evens itself out in the next week

Just annoyed that 1 out of 3 of the plants is a little shorter. Got the canopy even except one spot. Hopefully it evens itself out in the next week
Lmao. Case in point.

I also decorated my grow room while I was on vacation last week.
20220429_130527.jpg
20220423_225013.jpg
Is that Towlee original work by you? NIce! Very happy to see your decorating did not include decorating the inside of the tent. I never understand it when I see people do that.

Is that Towlee original work by you? NIce! Very happy to see your decorating did not include decorating the inside of the tent. I never understand it when I see people do that.
Yeah me and friends had a drunken painting night. I made towlie and my friends painted cheech n Chong

Yeah me and friends had a drunken painting night. I made towlie and my friends painted cheech n Chong
I like the idea of decorating the outside. Did you use acrylic paint for that or what?

The ladies are looking lovely today. Starting to show some hairs already and defintely starting the stretch these things are growing an inch every night
20220503_092609.jpg
20220503_092556.jpg
:woohoo:, just look at those babies GO!!!! And filling out the entire canopy very evenly as they even just begin the stretch, I might add. Very nice, Mr. Costanza.

Beautiful Costanza. Some very happy ladies there!

Back
Top Bottom