Experiment With 600w Metal Halide For Flowering - Cheese, Og Kush, White Widow, Skunk

Re: Experiment With 600w Metal Halide For Flowering - Cheese, Og Kush, White Widow, S

I did some moving around but here are the five ladies today
IMG_120940.JPG

Re: Experiment With 600w Metal Halide For Flowering - Cheese, Og Kush, White Widow, S

Just an update of my last grow with autos. Here is the now curing blue critical auto. It's gets me high and tastes delicious
IMG_122935.JPG
IMG_122049.JPG

Tried some more LST just to get some more light to the lower branches. It's hard cause it's five big plants in a small tent

Here I go again with pics of the skunk no.1. It's the same one that I had some root damage upon transplant and I'm wondering if that's why it's trichomes seem out of control for such a short time into flowering
IMG_123743.JPG
IMG_123549.JPG

It's also a little janky from the root damage too but damn those trichomes

Ok I'm living a lie. I switched to HPS cause I really want the best yield It's amazing how my skunk has so many trichomes at such a young age
IMG_124242.JPG

Update. As I've said I've gone to HPS now. This is the whole bunch followed by the skunk with the amazing trichomes. The white widow is the one that stretched too much but the cheese in the back smells totally like moldy cheese. So awesome!
IMG_124347.JPG
IMG_124640.JPG
IMG_124438.JPG

Back to the MH for flowering for now. I hate the look of HPS so much

All the girls out but the white widow which is too tall. Cheese is the one that looks most sativa
IMG_134830.JPG
IMG_135231.JPG
IMG_135735.JPG
IMG_136041.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom