Ezra's First Stealth Grow

As said from the others, always let soil dry before watering. Your girls are droopy and showing signs of over watering. The problem with over watering is it will encourage root rot and the roots do not get oxygen when they are constantly wet. In that small pot, I would imagine not needing to water but every 3-5 days.

Day 38 since sprouting. Should I cut the yellow leaves at the bottom? Also should I top it or leave it grow.
(Sorry the pictures are sideways)

IMG_081231.JPG

IMG_081536.JPG

IMG_081732.JPG

IMG_081826.JPG

It's in flower now brother. Can't top it unless you wanna HUGE sacrifice on yield. It's an auto, so best to just train it down as much as possible.

I'd trim off the yellow leaves

What happened to the net that you were setting up? Looks like she stretched a LOT!!

IMG_083434.JPG

IMG_083023.JPG

IMG_083224.JPG

Haven't posted in a while... How long roughly until harvest?

My flatmates have started to comment on the weed smell and im worried they might get more curious, I don't think that growing as appose to buying is going to work out for me. When would be the earliest I could harvest this, so that my time wasn't completely wasted?

Get a microscope or a jeweler a loupe and check trichome color. You can harvest when the trichomes are cloudy. Ideally you would want cloudy with a mix of amber. The more clear trichs you have, the less potent the THC will be. So wait as long as you can to get them cloudy. You can try a carbon scrubber on your exhaust too to take care of the smell

you'll get buzzed on it now if you had to pick er,, better than nothing,, but not near what would come if you could leave it,, still a ways to go,, nice job anyway,, plant looks great,, cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom