Ezra's First Stealth Grow

Nice homemade setup man :D subscribed
Whats the strain ? Do you know ?

Thanks bro. Its Northern Lights from Royal Queen Seeds. Its 100% indica. THC 18%.
I bought it because its supposed to be a nice small size for indoor stealth grows. I haven't tried it before but I have 4 more seeds so I hope its good :)

Yeah i ' ve never tried northen lights but from what i ve been reading its a great strain to start up, also its a indica that means that they are tight as hell, if you wanna see one good example of how a indica develops check my journal, the afgooey its almost 100 % indica, its a very small plant but the iternodes growth is crazy
I would love to have some nothern lights too ,lets see how it turns out to you bro.

Day 9 since sprouting, growing healthy and fast I think..

IMG_075128.jpg
IMG_075227.jpg
IMG_074838.jpg

I can see the roots through the holes at the bottom of the pot, is this pot too small? Do I need to transfer it to a larger one?

I can see the roots through the holes at the bottom of the pot, is this pot too small? Do I need to transfer it to a larger one?

It's probably getting pretty close to needing to upsize. I would wait a little bit longer and let the rootball get pretty compact. You don't have much vertical, so you don't want to upsize to soon and then outgrow that bigger pot as well. Cannabis will always search to the edges of the pot, which is why it's not recommended to start seedlings in large pots, because they develop a weak root structure.

wow,, cool setup,, stealth is right,, plant looks great,, keep it up,, and simple too,, works best,, and careful with the nutes,, less is ten times better than more,, cheers ezra

So unfortunately I just had an accident.
I took the plant out to water it and dropped it. A few of the leaves came off. Does it look like it will be ok? Or do I have to scrap it and start again?

IMG_075838.jpg
IMG_075729.jpg

(You can see the leaf on the left hand side was chopped clean off)

Be cool friend cannabis plant is tought as hell
you can take 50% of their foliage that she will grow even stronger, you just stressed her out a little bit .
In my journal i accidentally broke one of the main stems by trainning her and i had to took it off, now the plant is even more strong and it took approximately only 4/5 days to be 100% healed
Also i think 1-2 weeks more and she is ready to change the clock , be careful with your space because they can 2x or 3x their size in the first 2 weeks after you change the clock

Be cool friend cannabis plant is tought as hell
you can take 50% of their foliage that she will grow even stronger, you just stressed her out a little bit .
In my journal i accidentally broke one of the main stems by trainning her and i had to took it off, now the plant is even more strong and it took approximately only 4/5 days to be 100% healed
Also i think 1-2 weeks more and she is ready to change the clock , be careful with your space because they can 2x or 3x their size in the first 2 weeks after you change the clock

Thanks I was so annoyed when I dropped her, as she has been going so well. Thanks for the reassurance! I got a chance to see the roots as it came out of the pot completely. I think it looks like its ready to be repotted.

Day 17 since sprouting.
It looks to have made a good recovery since being dropped, I transplanted it after that happened on Monday. The leaves are still a nice colour but since its been over two weeks should I start adding nutes? Also about how long until I should I put it into 12/12 and start flowing?

IMG_075935.jpg
IMG_076137.jpg

My room is starting to smell like grass even though the case is sealed and I have carbon filters over the fans.

plant looks real nice ez,, way to recover,, i chopped one of my recent plants in half too, accidentally,, it recovered fine and even surpassed it's twin in size and vigor. plant will near double in size once you switch, so, plan around that,, as for the ferts,, still go super careful with those,, it takes a week before one knows they over ferted,, sometimes that can be too late. you have to make the important decisions yourself,, each situation is different,, seek info,, research,, and you will know what to do,, and when

they be tough plants,, have a good one ezz,, cheers

Looking good brother!!

So I can only say this as if it were my grow, but I would Top her at the 3rd node and then let her get to about 1/3rd of the height of the case. Then send her to flower. Topping her will spread her growth out horizontal instead of just all vertical and fill the case a little more. But like I said, that is just me.

You can start giving nutes at anytime now. Start with 1/4 strength of what the manufacturer recommends and make sure to adjust pH accordingly after you add in the nutes.

+Reps for the recovery :high-five:

Thanks! Yeah I think topping could be a good idea but I don't think there is enough width in the case to take larger leaves. Where as if leave it grow as it is, I could channel the plant with elastic bands or something to the right of the case where there is free space (If you know what I mean?)

Thanks! Yeah I think topping could be a good idea but I don't think there is enough width in the case to take larger leaves. Where as if leave it grow as it is, I could channel the plant with elastic bands or something to the right of the case where there is free space (If you know what I mean?)

True. You know your grow space better than anyone else, so you can determine the best way to fit your plant in there the best

To be honest if the plant is going to double in size by the time I harvest it, I think now might be a good time to switch to 12/12. Just judging by the amount of space I have. I think for my first grow it might be better to under to it rather than over do it, just to be safe.
What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom