Ezra's First Stealth Grow

When the proper netting is in place the plant does not double in height it is trained to grow horizontally.

With trimming of leaves and the development of a top canopy vertical growth can be controlled, and bud sites can be maximized.

You are doing fine.

Plants Over Vegged After 20 Day Work Trip.
20150317_210905.jpg

Plants after Training Into Net, Same Day.
20150317_212824.jpg

I am flowering now it is going fine. I would upload a photo now but don't want to disturb their sleep.

Worst comes to worst super crop the stem at the blue line (gently and slowly).

Put the plant all the way to the left, with the Super Cropped stem bending to the Right

Net it and force it to grow to the right while flowering.

Thanks for all the advice Wildstrains!
I looked at that link and that setup looks really good. I think your absolutely right that if I did the SCROG method I could get a better yield and get max use of the space I have.
But to be honest for this first grow, as im this far into it do you think I should just let it continue and channel the plant to the right as it grows? Then do that SCROG setup for the next one?

I would have to go out and find a net, then cut it, mount it etc. so while this one is growing and I can do that and prepare for the next one. Do you rekon thats a decent plan?

I would just macgyver it. lol

It will help a lot in your setup. You are running a risk of over vegging.

Go to your local store.

Buy a bakers cooling rack. (cookie cooling rack)

Get some wire cutters.

Expand the holes.

Mount it in the box, glue it to the inside, build a frame, whatever you have.

Scrog Net for 5-10 bucks. Will last forever. :tokin:

for a small box like that,, i would stay away from any store,, surely,, do you mind if i call you surely?? surely you can find the materials to make what you need,, some wire? drill some small holes for screws and build the screen out of twine,, or even just drill holes and string the twine,, no buying necessary,, get er done ez, pls

:Namaste:

Ill scramble around my house and see what I can find.. I have some zip ties and clothes hangers.. Ill see what I can do.

I have just tied down the plant a bit with string, until I get the screen together.
Also I added nutes for the first time today!

IMG_077323.jpg

IMG_077431.jpg

Day 28 since sprouting:
I was going to hold off posting until I had the net installed, Ive been having difficulty building one myslelf I also wasn't able to find something that would work in a shop. So I have just been keeping them tied down.
Here are some progress pics:

IMG_080832.jpg

IMG_081131.jpg

IMG_081025.jpg

I water it everyday when the soil is dry. Maybe I should add smaller amounts when watering.
How long do you think until its ready to harvest, about 2-3 weeks?

How long do you think until its ready to harvest, about 2-3 weeks?

must be patient here ez,, or you might end up as one. change that weeks word to months. much closer to reality. it takes time. to ripen,, lots,, cheers. oh, and yes, let it dry out beyween waterings, never every day

Back
Top Bottom