Fan leaves stem turning purple

Nice, I'm curious to see if they stay purplish. I'm just starting my own plant from seed, Bubblegum OG and it has tiny hints of purple on the first set of leaves, otherwise it's green. This site is definitely helpful for any problems. Good luck.

Sent from my KFTT using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The night they went purple, i did more research and noticed my fan leaves as well were "crunchyish" so i bought some calcium and magnesium supplement. I'm not sure if that helped but the stem's got fatter and turned greenish and grew fuzz.
pic2.png

Sorry dude I don't get on here as much as I want to. Anyway..some strains to have purp traits but most likely given your situation your beginning to lack nitrogen. Since it started showing after trans planting . I see you allready got you some cal mag. That may have bumt the girls up enough depending on the givin variables,"what brand u used,how much,size of plants,available nitrogen in the cal mag etc." also these and other nutes. Help the plant move and use the nutrients. If u r growing a auto variety u will have to adjust your nutes down from recommended levels on packaging but feed every watering no less then every other.probly at about half liter to liter for now. Also you stressed them out a bit in the beginning with transplants and light changes n such but no worries there lookin good and they will bounce back just b patient and try not to do too much.r change to much around. LESS IS BETTER ALLWAYS WORKS OUT I PROMISE.hope your growing well and I've provided you some help my brother...

Back
Top Bottom