Fan leaves stem turning purple

mytur88

My plant is purple! I'm running an 18/6 schedule and When i went to go check on her after 6 hours she looks like this. It's only the petiole stem on the 2 fan leaves. This one was a little purple before the lights shut off and now the other one is starting to show purple now too. what the heck is going on?

uhohh1.png

Normal, you look fine.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

These stems do have an issue.

273afdbcbdca9cd8e65c11fb8a969cd3.jpg

They seem to have turned my flowers purple.

3eb7342170720e8a183302f3179cc7a6.jpg

000e11a08a4df3c37251338aea9a31d7.jpg

e10d4006442078394e5b1348a70cbc39.jpg

Hopefully this won't happen to your grow.

Cheers

Their Narco Purple. They are purple on purpose.

Cheers

These stems do have an issue.

273afdbcbdca9cd8e65c11fb8a969cd3.jpg

They seem to have turned my flowers purple.
Hopefully this won't happen to your grow.

Cheers

How is the temperature in your grow and how cool does it get with the lights off? This could be a sign of the cooler temps, kinda like foliage in the Autumn. Maybe you just have a plant that has genetics that can sometimes appear purple, which is great for bag appeal.

Sent from my KFTT using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How is the temperature in your grow and how cool does it get with the lights off? This could be a sign of the cooler temps, kinda like foliage in the Autumn. Maybe you just have a plant that has genetics that can sometimes appear purple, which is great for bag appeal.

Well, You made me think. I'm growing inside but Since monday a cold front hit and really cooled that room down and yesterday it hit 70 in the tent and the humidity was lower than 40 for the first time as well.

I'm 16 days in from when she sprouted.
The first week and a half i was running 24/0 and decided to turn it down to 18/6 due to the heat problems and of course the week i decide to give my hardware a break i may of needed the heat :p. I do notice darker green on the bottom fan leaves and they are a littler crispier than the other 2 plants i have in their. I have everything in my soil but calcium. I just transplanted them into pots about 5 days ago. The strain is northern lights. I have the power killed right now, but when they are ready to wake up ill take a picture!

millertm's joke
----------------

your head

the strain will mature purple no matter the temps because it is Narco Purps strain.
My opinion, if you can't order the seeds then there's nothing much you can do to force purple bud.

little plant in the original post looks fine though.
V:bongrip:

I'm sorry, I saw a chance to be funny. I did not mean to derail your grow. Your doing fine and in about 10 weeks you be even better.

Cheers

Well, You made me think. I'm growing inside but Since monday a cold front hit and really cooled that room down and yesterday it hit 70 in the tent and the humidity was lower than 40 for the first time as well.
Well, I think that may be your answer. Temps have been way down here too, on the East Coast. If that's the case you shouldn't really have a problem with harvest other than the color. As long as it doesn't get much lower than that.

I'm 16 days in from when she sprouted.
The first week and a half i was running 24/0 and decided to turn it down to 18/6 due to the heat problems and of course the week i decide to give my hardware a break i may of needed the heat :p. I do notice darker green on the bottom fan leaves and they are a littler crispier than the other 2 plants i have in their. I have everything in my soil but calcium. I just transplanted them into pots about 5 days ago. The strain is northern lights. I have the power killed right now, but when they are ready to wake up ill take a picture!
Nice, I'm curious to see if they stay purplish. I'm just starting my own plant from seed, Bubblegum OG and it has tiny hints of purple on the first set of leaves, otherwise it's green. This site is definitely helpful for any problems. Good luck.

My tent was dropping into low 60's with lights off a month ago, turned my Sour D purple.

0184767c622a28536e54723b5b84add4.jpg

Cheers

I put my plants into a 3 gallon pot, which was the final pot most called for. i'm a root trying to escape the bottom of the pot through the drainage holes Any advice?

I put my plants into a 3 gallon pot, which was the final pot most called for. i'm a root trying to escape the bottom of the pot through the drainage holes Any advice?
Nope, soil growers gave that happen often. Here are some shots of harvested Narco Purple's.

cf50b9849715743e32930664b6933b53.jpg

1308acfe7d1b43cbbb67ee72e3396ad3.jpg

90f49ec7b26a825fd6cc6298c8216049.jpg

ccc37c3cd00021982d94c058d5018988.jpg

Are you running a journal?

Cheers

Oh, there is nothing you can do really. I get that too. They stop when they hit air. It's ok.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom