Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies, Autoflower, First Grow, LED, Indoor

Joshindoor

Hey everybody! I would like to start this off first by saying thank you to everyone who participates in these forums as it not only helps me but lots of other growers around!

Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies
Indica/Sativa(Hybrid) up to 22% THC
In Veg stage put my germinated seeds in about 4 hours ago using the paper towel method
2x4x5 Apollo Horticulture tent using 2 Mars hydro 300w LED
Medium is Royal Gold Tupur soilless medium coco fiber based(Recommended by Hydro store guy hope it works out well)
I have a 4" fan and carbon filter along with another small oscillating clip on fan
Temp of room is 75 degree and around 55% Humidity
I am using Bio bizz nutrients which includes root juice Bio grow, Bio bloom, and Top max, also I should note that the Royal Gold website said that this medium needed more calcium and magnesium to reach its full potential.

8986d07e6be195560888101e561bf233.jpg

Here is the setup hope everybody likes it I know this is DAY 1 but hope some people will come along for the journey to watch an HELP as I am a new grower AN would love to get more insight and information from other growers! Will upload another pic an update journal once they break through the soil!

Looks similar to mine. I'm also using two Mars Hydro 300w each. I love growing and always strive to produce a better bud each time. Looks good. I'm using 50/50 soil and mushroom compost
420-magazine-mobile1498742816.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1712998569.jpg

Sent from my SM-G550T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Right on Steelerbill those plants are looking real nice, what strains are you using and how old are these guys?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

First question I do have is should I water my seedlings?? I have always seen that it's best too not water seedlings but my medium has really dried up. They have not broken soil yet AN it has been about 36 hours so I assume I'm over thinking it. Room temp AN humidity hasn't changed either.

d029dbe75bbf8ab226667bf4853a3072.jpg

Was also looking to add this natural root enhancer as the guy at the hydro store recommended for stronger root growth should I at lease wait till these guys break through soil or does it matter? Thank you guys!

Sorry for not posting for a few days but unfortunately not much happend! 2 out of the 4 sprouted and I have them there first solid water today since it has been 4 days since I planted them I have been spraying the top of the pots the past few days a couple times a day to keep it a little moist. I really hope the other 2 end up coming up out of the soil. I also added some natural root enhancer today spreading about a tbsp in the center of each plant. Here are pics of the 2 that sprouted.

ec8882346e854353335e87c994f08111.jpg
2f7db0b327a66107caa8d1ccfa996ec3.jpg

Nothing special about these guys other than the purple stem. I'm thinking genetics of my strain? More updates soon hoping they all sprout!

Got too anxious and checked the seeds on the pots that haven't sprouted and found them dried out with tap roots not moving at all since I put the germinated seeds in the medium so here goes 2 Gorilla Glue Fast Buds seeds being germinated as we speak AN hopefully a better outcome this time I think my medium was to dry when I put them in the first time!

Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies- Autoflower - First Grow - LED - Indoor

8e65c7a49ec2ac9d01d2183a40a6be9d.jpg
d8a4993c1779bc0892e77916a7812ed8.jpg

Here my 2 plants at 13 days old they started getting fed root juice after first week 2 feedings with root juice so far. What do you guys think? Temps at steady mid 70s while Humidity temp from 50-65

420-magazine-mobile884893970.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1161674886.jpg

Here are my 2 plants at 17 days old gave them there first feeding with Bio grow yesterday and also added cal-mag. If you can see in the 2nd picture I have some type of issue hopefully minor. The tips of the leaves are spotting with small dark yellow spots not horrible but noticeable enough I should ask what is this? Nute burn? Calcium or mag deficency? I'm not too sure I've been looking around trying to figure out, let me know your guys thoughts! Thank you!

420-magazine-mobile1442139260.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1265583103.jpg

Here are the plants at 24 days old last 2 feeds with Bio grow an cal-mag. Anyone have any thoughts on these guys ? Fan leaves are getting pretty big I feel like there blocking a little too much? Maybe not?

Welcome and congratulations on starting a journal. Bummer about your seeds. I water my soil thoroughly then plant my seed 1/4 inch deep cover loosely with soil then sprinkle a little water on top. I usually dont have to add water again for the first week and a half to two weeks...it works for me
420-magazine-mobile1263196766.jpg

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

420-magazine-mobile1641938449.jpg
420-magazine-mobile122821596.jpg
1st plant
420-magazine-mobile1181380027.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1595451302.jpg
2nd plant
I posted a pic of top and side view of these plants because I wanted too see if you guys think these fan leaves are doing too much covering the rest of the plant not letting all of it get light. I read that you shouldn't remove the fan leaves but then some say it increases yield. What are you guys thoughts on this?

hey josh your gsc is looking healthy I am looking into getting an led light as I like what they offer. I have used cfls and hps before and had good success. but I am curious to see how your girl scout cookies turns out as I have 2 myself saved and one lsd 25 all from fastbuds I think I may top mine early though whenever I decide to grow them. keep up the great work! cheers! ;)

hey josh your gsc is looking healthy I am looking into getting an led light as I like what they offer. I have used cfls and hps before and had good success. but I am curious to see how your girl scout cookies turns out as I have 2 myself saved and one lsd 25 all from fastbuds I think I may top mine early though whenever I decide to grow them. keep up the great work! cheers! ;)

Thank you very much xave! I have a 2 mars hydro 300w led an did it cause it was good price an I didn't want electricity bill high either. Glad to have you come along!.

Day 38 and wow have these guys grown! They have been needing to get watered more and I have slowly amped up the nutrients. The only little problem I have is my light set up, from light to plants it is about 12" away and I was looking for them to just be a little higher to avoid any type of burn, but can't seem to be able to put them any higher.
420-magazine-mobile1474610365.jpg

2nd Plant
420-magazine-mobile1573011677.jpg

Back
Top Bottom