Fast Buds Pineapple Express Auto - Mid-Summer Quickie

Kalomessimeri

All three took less than 48 hours to germinate

ms1_jul13_700.jpg

ms2_jul13_700.jpg

ms3_jul13_700.jpg

I have 1 pre flowering they are a nice plant.Laterals spacing all nice,i have done their green crack and six shooter,next time round im doing girl scout cookies,probably for xmas green crack is outstanding smoke well i love it any way.Fast buds have magic seeds and plants,i reckon they got autos sorted, iam super keen to try gorilla glue to any way keep up good work

I have 1 pre flowering they are a nice plant.Laterals spacing all nice,i have done their green crack and six shooter,next time round im doing girl scout cookies,probably for xmas green crack is outstanding smoke well i love it any way.Fast buds have magic seeds and plants,i reckon they got autos sorted, iam super keen to try gorilla glue to any way keep up good work
I couldn't believe how fast they germinated or how fast they're already growing. I've been reading about Green Crack, that's another I want to try.

They've now had a couple hours exposure to our surface-of-the-sun climate, all seems well. The second is having a little trouble shedding her seed casing, helped her with half this morning.

ms1_jul14_600.jpg

ms3_jul14_589.jpg

ms2_jul14_600.jpg

Man green crack is nice colours become so bright its cool almost halucigenic,stone lasts ages comes on fast in head then body,plenty energy and focus clean clear up high i love it,im waiting on six shooter fast buds biggest yielder gunna be nice mexican airlines x chrystal meth cant wait for that i hoping on something koooool,time i guess ill let ya know,urs going great keep up the good work and heavy yields to u

This morning the one of the left was pale compared to one on the right, gave it a tiny bit of Jack's and it perked up for the photo. Here on the Sun they take up water and nutrients very quickly.

compare3.jpg

This one is a freak but there's nothing wrong with being a freak, I should name it Fat Freddy's Cat

ffc_aug.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom