Favorite Music.

GODhelpUS

OK. What's your favorite genre of music, soul, jazz, blues, rap, pop, club, classic rock,etc..Also if you want name 5 groups that you like the most in that genre, if you like a lot of different music name who you like from all the genres..if you have any songs from the groups that you'd like to mention or an album go ahead. I'll do it tomorrow lol sorry i need sleep, later.

i love all genres butt i like the whole ska raggea rock music my favorite group would have to be THE EXPENDABLES!! =)

Anything that makes small children cry and "normal" people's ears bleed.

If you like loud, hateful, abrasive music, that most other people would find simply unbearable, then Today is the Day is for you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Kittyloaf said:
gah! questions like this make my brain lock up...

Can I say a 3-way tie between New Wave, jazz rock, and prog rock?
you could definetly say that! As for me i like mostly earlier music, classics, soul, jazz, doo wop/blues, thats my thing. I like almost everything though, everything everyones named so far, that i've heard anyway.
Jazz-Louis Armstrong
Soul-Sam Cooke
Doo Wop-Dion and the Belmonts

But you know i like to stay with newer music from my time you know. As for that i'd say my favorite is Classic Rock, Rap/Hip-Hop, Pop/dance.
Classic Rock-Guns N' Roses, Van Halen, Skid Row
Rap of all time- Cam'ron, Jay-Z, Nas, Jadakiss, and of course Biggie and 2pac.

2 of the Best movies ever made Grease and Dirty Dancing.

i like rock and metal mostly, i can listen to some rap, not like eminem or 50cent but like biggy smalls, bonethugs. But my fav. bands to listen to would have to be Iron Maiden,Slayer and the Misfits

emmy0mega said:
i like grunge the best. Alice in Chains ftw!

Love Alice in Chains! Awesome band! :headbanger:

Tool, Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, STP, Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, The Doors, Slayer, Lamb, Machine Head, KMK, Cypress Hill, ICP, CCR, Sex Pistols, the Pixies and a bunch others, basically anything good.

Tom Petty and the heartbreakers all the way!!!!!

BCMAN, YOU KICK ASS! I dont mind em, but I hate 50 cent, he is a no talent ass clown, but biggy and Bonethugs thats the way of a true blazer!

ummmmm k

I like the eagles, ELO, bone thugs, and hardcore music.

Ohh an captain newport isnt spit yo game just another name for notorious thugs by bone thugs and biggie?

Yea Im all about the old stuff like the doors, Beatles, Neil Young, just to name a few... Ive been listening to a lot of trance/ techno lately which is good just depends on my overall mood and how the day is going. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom