Female plants making seeds

gunjababy

I am currently growing skunk #1 and DP's blueberry from seed(FEM SEEDS). they both are in soil and in the 6th week of flowering. I notice on my skunk #1 that i have seeds growing in the buds, not the blueberry. earlier in the week i did notice bananas on the plant i pulled what i could see.

I have heard of plants purposely making seeds towards the end of their life.

What i wanna know is are those seeds going to be female or hermie seeds ??????????

How many seeds are we talking here..one, two,twenty.... Up until I just had a hermie GDP crap up my room, it had been two years since I had found A seed.. If there was only a seed or two then I would go with them being good fem seed, but if there is more then that, I think they will have hermie genes...
It's up to you, Heck, grow a few out and let me know what happens.. It's your show...:peace:

How many seeds are we talking here..one, two,twenty.... Up until I just had a hermie GDP crap up my room, it had been two years since I had found A seed.. If there was only a seed or two then I would go with them being good fem seed, but if there is more then that, I think they will have hermie genes...
It's up to you, Heck, grow a few out and let me know what happens.. It's your show...:peace:

:thanks::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom