Fimmed today but is it infected?

Clidefroggg

Fimmed the plant today, I got some scissors soaked them in rubbing alcohol than h202 than rinsed them with water pretty good. Made the cut acouple hours ago. Now I'm noticing what seems to be brown on the tips. Is this normal, should I get tweeters and try and clean it up, is it infected and if so what do I do . Is there anything your supposed to do after fimming? Please lave a comment
Thanks...

image8185.jpg

Re: Fimmed today but IS IT INFECTED!

You are fine. Just leave it. it is healing. Do not touch it will heal on it own and you will see your plant split off the main growth now will be 2 too 4 nodes. Then you can top or fim them too after they grow out. Nice job Happy Growing.

Thank you! So now do I wait a week or 2 and than I can start flowering.... I want to start flowering as soon as possible now and I'm also curious ,when I do start flowering how much larger will my plant get ,...will it still produce new nodes In the flowering stage...
First time grower and I appreciate your help very much

Depends on the strain you are growing when it comes to growth in flower. It will at lest triple in size. Grown right. How old is the plant and how many buds are you trying to get?
Yes let it grow for about two weeks.

I just want a good amount I'm not going to be to picky since it's my first grow and it's around 3 weeks old..... Right now it's in a 4by 4 pot, can I keep it in this pot trough out the whole grow , if it keeps the plant small I'm fine with that I just don't want it to die...

The problem you might face is root over grow. About a week and a half before you flip to 12 you might want to transplant. 5gallon buckets work if your trying to save money. Just drill holes in the bottom for drain. You might want to look at the tie down way on the next one. Its low stress and makes plant real bushy lots of buds sites. If you look at my link you will see my plants tied down and you will see how bushy they got. Just take your time and do not rush growing. They are really tough plants.

Back
Top Bottom