Finally my own journal pics

420psychonaut

im doing a soil vs hydro gro just to see what happens
this is my first grow ever so probably not a whole lot will go down haha. my 400 hps with mh conversion bulb should be in next week! so right now im using cfls and tubes. tell me what you think!

organic_02811.jpg

organic_0241.jpg

organic_0261.jpg

Re: finally my own journal *pics*

how many plants are you doin? what kind of hydro setup? What nutes are you using? Is it bag seed or did you buy? How old are they? looking forward to see them grow!

the seeds are white widow in the soil, big bud and troublemaker in the hydro. hope they grow!
lets see i dont know the nutes cause they came with the kit from ebay....
on the soil its expert gardner from home depot, on nutes for the soil does superthrive work? saw it at the store and was wondering.
here is another from the hydro
this is big bud and the top one is troublemaker

organic_023.jpg

the little sprout is big bud i think

ok so i was having trouble maintaining the ph levels in my res so i lowered the water level and installed a water pump, the new guys ill still spray water and the older ones have the new pump installed into the nets.

well i got the ph levels down good, i have all four sprouts up on the DWC. ordered a light with inside sun and couldnt get any replys from the guy, so i filed with credit services and asked him for a refund. then he overnights it haha. by this time i ordered another one from htg. but more than one light wont kill me in the long run. i also ordered some fox farm soil and grow big nutes, so im going to let these sprouts come out then flip it to 12/12 kind of as a test run.

PEACE

Update!!@!#!

the hydro grow is taking off like crazy. they really arnt that tall, but one is working on its 6th node, two others are working on their 5th. and the last hydro is slacking, as well as the two new soils. let me know what you think.

organic2_0011.jpg

organic2_0031.jpg

yea they are going to be bushy as hell. they are so close together so i will have to watch like a hawk for males.

not that many people posting comments.?? anything i could change? i have a 400w hps going now, and have started some very small amount of nuting

after ur 2nd 3rd week go full on nutes. control their growth too.. u got them really close to each other. try p[inching them soon too

Did this grow live brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom