Finally we South Africans are free!

Peter Green

Hi. I've always avoided registering on this forum because of our previous laws against cannabis. Yesterday our high court legalized smoking and cultivation of cannabis on one's private property. I've read so much helpful information here and now, finally, I may join in the fun. I have a few grows under my belt, mostly in 70/30 coco/perlite. Now tempted to try DWC. Looking forward to hearing how many plants our government says we may grow. Happy to be here! Free at last!

Congrats!!!! Surely worth celebrating
:bravo::bravo::bravo::yahoo::yahoo:
:theband::theband:
And welcome to the forum :welcome:
Will be celebrating this for years! Celebrating hard :cheer: Planted two Tutankhamun seeds today after germinating in water for 12 hours :high-five:

Sak Pas Sai and Welcome to the best community to date breaking the status quo everyday! Make sure you take the time to check out all our forums we have here from Soil, Hydro, to organic. I’ve been apart of this community for a while and enjoy everyone here. Always giving you advice, and support that you need being a Beginner Grower or a Grow Master just like I will become one some day! So start your grow Journal when you get a chance so people can see what your up to. If you need help I strive to meet all our new members to help with any problems or questions. So by all mean drop me a reply and let's become friends!

Back
Top Bottom