First Dedicated Grow - Helpful Hints Welcome!

IndicaHoudini

Okay so I registered to this site from my phone. Ive been cruising these forums for a while as I began my first grow about a week r so ago. I have four bag seeds I germinated from a nice bag of dank. I was so suprised to find seeds in the bud i just jumped into germinating them before i even had a grow plan. So my babies have poped and i currently have them in about 4 r 5 sqft of room. A little over 2 ft long and same w hight and and a little over a foot wide. I currently have them under 3 20w floros 2 cool whites and one warm. I just ordered a 125w cfl w a dw guard to hang on top when it arrives i plan to place the floros on the side for a little extlighting. I have them on a shelf the levels off when I close the door so i can add about 2 extra sq feet if my plants become too tall or bushey. I pulled a mylar blanket out of my zombie survival kit and cut it to line the walls. I have an intake fan on the top providing a perfect breeze for them as well as keeping the temp PERFECTLY at 75. Im using an organic soil i purchased at menards containing a 5.5 to 7 ph mixed with about 20% perlite. I plan to order some fox farm big bloom for nutes. I also ordered several Humboldt femseeds from ch9 i plan to start incase these turn out all males. 2 of them look rather healthy and 2 look a bit deformed. The 1st set of true leaves are growing in bunches in the center im not sure what thats about. I will post pix as soon as i figure out how to do so. Any input on my setup or plans would be greatly appreciated along w that i cant expect for a yeild or any other information i may not be aware of.

Hey man you never know. :D besides i heard mylar reflects 98% of light. Kind of a sweet coincidence. Im worried about these Ch9 seeds i ordered. They were quick to give me 3 free seeds and Ive heard a lot about them herming out. Id be happy to get 3 out of the 5 be females. Anyone know if this hope is lost? Ive read shitty Ch9 reviews and good ones i dont know what to believe.

hi all,
writing from DE, this is my first posting and quickly i'd like to introduce myself by a short tale about when i first smoked weed at 29, due to my strict caribik brought up hearing (Marijuana makes your crazy" look at the neighbor's kid..want to be like him..tra'la'la kind of story) for half a year i could never allow myself to experience the high'ness my vietnamese flatmate would so often attempt to described but i always pretended i do get what he meant, until one day..i hit a gravity-bong and it felt like i was beamed from hearth to heaven in a flash - of course i loved it and as a mental control freak that i am, i prevented myself from abusing this road-way to clarity. Now 33, for many reasons i'd like to adventurously get into growing my own plants, keep in mind that i have no background what so ever in agricultural terms and slangs..so as much as i'd like to say this Thread on Dedicated Grow - was helpfull but also a slap in the face about how much i don't know..yet! Thanks for taking the time to write this..and let's follow up here or skype when time is right.

Hey man Ive been smokin weed a long time and have been growing only for a short time s you can see but any questions u have thaat Im able to answer confidently i Will do so. Ask away.

Back
Top Bottom