First Grow Journal - Crown Royal

here is my picture update its been 5 days so you might see some differences in size we are in day 53
wonder woman 1
12-8-ww1-1.jpg
12-8-ww1-closeup.jpg
12-8-ww1-plant.jpg

12-8-ww1.jpg

wonder woman 2
12-8-ww2-plant.jpg
12-8-ww2-cola.jpg
12-8-ww2-closeup.jpg
12-8-ww2-2.jpg

12-8-ww2.jpg

crown royal
12-8-crown-royal2.jpg
12-8-crown-royal1.jpg
12-8-crown-royal-cola.jpg
12-8-crown-royal-bud.jpg
12-8-crown-royal-bud-closeup.jpg

hindu kush
12-8-hk-cola2.jpg
12-8-hk-cola3.jpg
12-8-hk-bud.jpg
12-8-hk-bud-closeup.jpg
12-8-hk-cola1.jpg

12-8-hk-plant.jpg

res change happening tonight the water is warming up I will be adding in 1/2 strength nutes with additional amino acids(OminA),vitaminb, kelp and potassium. This is the start of week 8 things are beginning to smell very nice, not quite where i want but getting closer

Those buds are just covered in crystals - way to go, m8!! I know you're going to enjoy this harvest, for sure!

Well i am still very nervous because it isnt over until it is cured and that is still a long way off. The way i understand it the actual growing part is the easy part and the drying and curing is the hard part, so i don thing i am out of the woods yet. My goal is to grow the highest quality bud possible, I dont really care so much about yield since its all just for me anyways or for me to give away. I appreciate the kind words from the experienced growers in this forum, as i would not be where i am without their help and support.

you will be good.. for drying just make sure humidity is low 60's and curing after they are dry burp the jars daily until raw smell subsides..

It is a little delicate process but simple.. I find good quality you can smoke when dry and keep taking from supply all of a sudden a few weeks in you are like ok this stuff is cured. The taste really settles in and raw smell basically gone...

You will be good I am sure!

FE

Well i am adding to the potential complications by budwashing also, it seems like a really common sense thing to do and i am going to do my best to follow Doc's method to a T, including putting them back under the light after the cut and wash, I am going to use the flower tent as my drying area as my next batch gets primed for flowering, this way i can control the temp,humidity alot easier. its my understanding that dark, and dry but should it be hot or cool?

So i decided to cut out a feeding i had been consistently feeding every 6 hours their entire life i skipped one feed so they went 12 hours without food or water, then i fed them and when i turned the lights back on i had to make some emergency supports as 4 new limbs were bending badly and one broke a smaller stem bud but i think it is healing. So I may flip them to 3 times a day every 8 hours for the remainder

I forgot to turn the heater on and the humidity got up to 79%, its back in the 40-60 range again and i have set the heater back up. Hopefully this wont cause a problem in the large buds

Man this game of patience is killing me, so close to the end i just have to wait and be patient, this is what i keep saying over and over, just wait for the amber, just wait for the amber, day 60

I dont know i am not seeing any amber just all clear/cloudy it may take another week ;-( I am checking them daily, i have my wash buckets ready, and i am going to hang them in the flower tent with lights on for a couple more days after i harvest them. I am currently dealing with high humidity when lights are off due to the storms coming through with rain etc... but i was told to keep the humidity around 60% when curing so why would 60% be bad when growing?

You ready for the harvest :thumb::thumb:, for the humidity problem I would suggest a dehumidifier (if you got the budget), if not I would just stop the water until harvest, let them dry out as much as they can handle.

ok well i have a dehumidifier running in the basement but it is fighting to keep it below 60 in the basement and then i have a tent inside a room that has been keeping it steady 50% when lights are off but it started raining and being humid outside and this is where the problem is coming from, so i am going to only feed them twice a day, every 12 hours from now till harvest, maybe even cut it to once a day by next week if we are still going. I am also going to hook up my exhaust fan so it is removing air from the entire room not just pulling air across the lights. so when the liughts are off the fan will be unhooked from the tent and left open for the room to vent.

here is a quick update, i am feeding 2 times a day ec 1.9 still no color in trichs waiting patiently well impatiently, but i am not pulling them till i see some color.
Wonder woman 1

Wonderwoman 2

Crown royal

Hindu kush

Back
Top Bottom