First Development Magazine At 420 Magazine

arakawa

Strain : Chem Cookies Chemdawg x Girl Scout Cookies by Devine genetic
Strain TyPe : Hybrid, Africa and Middle East, Asia-Central, Asia-South East, North American and Canadian
Mostly Indica
Indoor x2 Grow tent 5x5
Led : use 2 led in grow tent 5x5 - 1st HPS 1000w 2st Mars Pro II Epistar 160 800w
Fan out - 6 inch use 60% power
Fan in - inductor 6 inch max 100% power

INDOOR : Veg week 1 days 5
Bucket Size : cloth pots 5 Gallon
Soil : 40 % soil 40 perlite 10 vermiculite and worm castings
Light : MH 1000w use 75% power
Temp : 20~24c
Humidity Level : 64~70%
PH : 625~650
Watering Schedule : 2 days watering once - after the surface layer of soil is dry
Veg Nutriets : Megacrop,Voodoo juice,Mykoss and some fertilizer fed via leaves
of plants 9 plants in Grow tent 5x5

My tree grows slowly, small stem can I do anything to fix it ?
IMG_20200317_201604.jpg
IMG_20200317_20125n1.jpg

Do you have anything for air movement. Give them a slight breeze and it will make the steams thicker and stronger. They looks healthy I wouldn't worry much.
I have a clip fan
Do I need to worry about slow growing plants ?
week 1 of veg when the tree has enough 5 leaves ?
or week 1 of veg counted from when a new plant sprout ?
thank you a lot for suport me

Attachments

• fan.jpg
    fan.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 72
I have a clip fan
Do I need to worry about slow growing plants ?
week 1 of veg when the tree has enough 5 leaves ?
or week 1 of veg counted from when a new plant sprout ?
thank you a lot for suport me
I always count from sprout but some start after the first set of true leaves. To each their own. How long since they came through the dirt?

I always count from sprout but some start after the first set of true leaves. To each their own. How long since they came through the dirt?
My plant has been 1 month since germination
Plants exhibit heat stress at one week of age
and I wait until the tree has enough real leaves then snack by spraying on the leaves
stunted stems grow long during germination
grow slowly until I start feeding the plants a little faster, but the stalks will still be stunted

What do I need to do now ?
Is there any effective solution for me now ?
I honestly wouldn't do anything. They look healthy. I noticed that your meter is reading 21c is this accurate? If so I would definitely try to get that up around the 23 - 25c range. Other than that make sure your ph is good you're feeding them the right amounts and they grow.

I honestly wouldn't do anything. They look healthy. I noticed that your meter is reading 21c is this accurate? If so I would definitely try to get that up around the 23 - 25c range. Other than that make sure your ph is good you're feeding them the right amounts and they grow.
I'm using the air conditioner
That clock is relatively accurate

I'm using the air conditioner
That clock is relatively accurate
I should say you can buy silica additives, like Rhino skin by advance nutrients and it is suppose to beef up stocks and stems but I do not have any experience with them.
Try uping your temps a couple of degrees and go from there.

How many ppm do I need this week ? I want to learn more about using humic & Fulvic acid Where do I need to find instructions ?
Thank you verry much for support me

I should say you can buy silica additives, like Rhino skin by advance nutrients and it is suppose to beef up stocks and stems but I do not have any experience with them.
Try uping your temps a couple of degrees and go from there.
thank you so much i'll try increasing the temperature then come back

How many ppm do I need this week ? I want to learn more about using humic & Fulvic acid Where do I need to find instructions ?
Thank you verry much for support me
Hey man don't mention it. I would try the search bar at the top. Try searching for info on mega crop or anything else you are curious about. My knowledge is very limited.

So sorry I asked when I didn't try searching
Thank you a lot for support me
Wish you a good day
No need to be sorry. I just know they're are better answers on the site to your question than what I can give you. I don't even have a ppm meter. I'll be getting one my next grow supply order.

Back
Top Bottom