First Ever Grow

Do had sone tinkering about up there. Struggling to get the desired temp. I think until I aquire my tent this will always b an issue. It's not freezing. But ill be sitting at 25 lights on n 17 lights off but for the time being I have put some of the reflector things up hoping it may improve a little. I also have an improved pic of the girl that out stretched herself but after tieing her up delicately she seems to be doing rly well and going strong now

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420

8ad684fca9ff9c2cec417d0b908310cb.jpg
97d2c97b8b1c1549f7fd33b6d095dd1e.jpg
12ab3643b6c88d6b58cd6171cd64eccd.jpg
ef6024989fdef133f10e965558eef627.jpg
e3ca72751b19f4a183e8f6fb63a1afa0.jpg

Currently rh is sitting at 45. This was as soon as I turned the lights on so I'm assuming it will rise. I'm just having a little experiment with the bottle tops at the moment hence why only 2 have the tops on. I also have a fan blowing giving the stem a very slight shake to strengthen the stems on the other two but realised if I was to bottle tops on all of them I wnt be able to strengthen all the stems so I'm gonna swap them over everything I put the lights bk on. Don't really know if I'm doing the right thing or not tbh

The rh has rose as expected. Currently at 49 inside the bottles. I have a query as being a newbie and it's probably gonna sound stupid but what is the in and out temperatures mean on my hydro meter. I'm assuming the in is the current temp but what does the out mean

I don't think my plants have made a lot of progress. I can see roots underneath the pots. Only tiny ones but they are there. I'm thinking about repotting into coco tomorrow but the plants them selves do not look big enough to me. I think the soil maybe stunting there growth a little or maybe the size of the pots. I haven't mixed any perlite with the soil so there pro ably not getting a great deal of oxygen. Another factor I'm thinking it could be. But after I repot them tomorrow I'm hoping to see some drastic changes in growth.

Feedback anyone?!?!?
95f4734b8ed11fad380f44f2c4501938.jpg

Just a standard soil mate. This is the first time I have done this obviously hence the title lol. All these little things I am learning from and will put into practice next time round. It was a miracle grow type soil. And before u say it I know that was a bad decision now lol but I didn't obviously before. I think they are slacking a little. That's a nice plant u have there. Is that the one that's 2 weeks tomorrow

MG is miracle grow ;) and yes that is the plant that will be 2 weeks tomorrow. it was taken 4 days ago. I'll get you a today pic for funzies. my soil was MG seedling soil...honestly at the seedling stage as long as it's not super duper fertilized soil anything will work :) it's what you do after that. that's what matters

Oh I see lol mg. Erm no it wasn't seedling mix. I told someone about using mg and he said I should never have used that as it is all wrong for these types of plants etc etc that's why I said what I did buy urs seems to be doing great. I must remember perlite next time

U think repotting into the bigger pots with coco is to early even tho I can see roots trying to escape from underneath

Back
Top Bottom