First Ever Grow

I'd let them go a little more till it's almost too late. the better the root ball the stronger the plant. it needs more roots underground first before it feels mature enough to grow up. so let it grow into its stable home before doing a transplant. as far as coco goes I can't help ya buddy, never used it sorry :/ if you get the mixture right and if you've seen the mixture you're going to use somewhere else and you know it works then use it. but, just don't do it too early.

Is it important to always have a fan blowing around the plants only I always have and didn't know if it was necessary or not

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420

This is what I used
c4996efb713cc0ecbde6aaa15a5a4b31.jpg
probably not the best

yea that's kinda for larger plants for sure ;) it's ok doesn't mean it won't survive. just make sure you add plenty of perlite next time you use it. you can just flush it if it gets bad, but it doesn't look bad enough [like nute burn] to have to worry about that right now. just move forward..some people may tell you to take away the MG when you transplant. pretty much get rid of much of it as possible then replant into better soil.

Looking good, for soil I use the canna terra professional mix (has everything in it you need), its a little more expensive but for me personally its great stuff and I use organic nutes. if you get time check out my journal in my sig. My last grow using this soil is Puregreen's 2nd Attempt - Organic Grow - 2 Autos With LED & CFLs there might be some info you can use in them.
:passitleft:

I do also have another question. When we say how long we have been vegging for is that from when we have repotted them into their bigger pots

I do also have another question. When we say how long we have been vegging for is that from when we have repotted them into their bigger pots

I class the 1st day of veg when I see the 1st true leaves, you know the 5 finger ones.

Back
Top Bottom