First Ever Indoor Grow

Today I got a big surprise for myself a 400w MH Light And ballast I gonna put it in for flower I know it's not the best but 35000 lumens and and 6 cfl's producing 9000 it's a no brainier ima leave some cfl's in that are on theirs red side of the spec for full spec coverage

Today I got a big surprise for myself a 400w MH Light And ballast I gonna put it in for flower I know it's not the best but 35000 lumens and and 6 cfl's producing 9000 it's a no brainier ima leave some cfl's in that are on theirs red side of the spec for full spec coverage

Right on bro, I'm not way up to speed on lights, can you put an hps bulb in that light, or does the ballast have to have that feature?

Right on bro, I'm not way up to speed on lights, can you put an hps bulb in that light, or does the ballast have to have that feature?

Hey loadie yea after reading around the site and talking to the ballest manufacturer. I found out that they make ballest for both MY & HPS separately, but also make a ballest that runs both. I unfortunately did not get that one. But luckily the dood had all kinds. So I got the serial number for a hps ballest an will go back an see if I can find one. Their only 30$ and u get a free bulb and reflector. If where to get a ballest that ran both I'd be spending 178$ compared to 60$

Aw mate you gonna love the HID!! My HPS Changed everything! The growth rate compared to CFL is a massive difference and the healthy of your plants will rocket. Just make sure you get them used to it first, dont put it too close. I think a 400w HID should stand 1FT above your girls.

I put my 600w hps 1 1/2 Ft above and it still burn't so it stays at the same height but turned down to 400w until they happy to get the full 100% of 600.

Hey loadie yea after reading around the site and talking to the ballest manufacturer. I found out that they make ballest for both MY & HPS separately, but also make a ballest that runs both. I unfortunately did not get that one. But luckily the dood had all kinds. So I got the serial number for a hps ballest an will go back an see if I can find one. Their only 30$ and u get a free bulb and reflector. If where to get a ballest that ran both I'd be spending 178$ compared to 60$

Thanks op, I never knew. Oh yeah, that light will serve you well!

This is one day under the new light. Tell me what you think.
image1485.jpg

image1488.jpg
image1489.jpg

image1490.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom