First Experience with Herbie's

Canadian Joe

All I can say is that I'm extremely impressed with Herbies. The order was placed, shipped the next day, and received in less than a week and that's coming across the ocean. Everything I ordered arrived in good condition and labeled very neat and legible and to top it off I got as many freebies as I ordered.

I can add Herbie's to my list of professional seed banks that I can more than trust.

Joe

Thank you @Canadian Joe for your positive comments :thumb:

My Pleasure, I love the huge selection you guys have, especially CBD strains. I just ordered again and hope to continue to do so. One thing I've had trouble finding at any seed bank is a purple strain with high CBD / low THC.

Joe

All I can say is that I'm extremely impressed with Herbies. The order was placed, shipped the next day, and received in less than a week and that's coming across the ocean. Everything I ordered arrived in good condition and labeled very neat and legible and to top it off I got as many freebies as I ordered.

I can add Herbie's to my list of professional seed banks that I can more than trust.

Joe

Glad you had a good experience, with not knowing who to deal with I too choose herbie aka hocus pocus. My experience was similar up to the undamaged and fast clear communication part. The days of summer sun tic tok away waiting for a reassuring it's all good we have you covered that never came. I figured they would have this down pat... Just hope your shipment never comes damaged or you get emails like we live in the time of pony express! I realize we are a worlds away but days and days of tag after I complied sent photos and declared total loss on damaged goods its 2016. 7am to 11am my time is 4 hours of operation before their shop closes.

I lost my shit a few places yesterday stressful times in alberta. Herbies made things good should see it on my credit card would rather have had order replaced !

Regards

I had such a good experience with Herbie's that I decided to order again. I ordered within a few days of getting my first order that started this post. It took 9 days and was all there plus tons of extras. Thank Herbies, for the super quick service and the great packing.

Canadian Joe

I had the exact same great experience as you Joe. Thanks Herbies!

They are the real deal. I always thought I would stick with the Canadian seed banks as I didn't want to mess with importing from overseas but decided to give Herbies a try and it was a great decision. The seeds come almost as fast as the local seed banks in Canada, only a few days longer. I still love the Canadian seed banks but CBD Auto Strains are just not available up here so Herbies is the place.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom