First grow 18 days

Very early budding still, you have a ways to go til totally ripe, and read up on studying the "Trichomes", it changed the whole game for me as far as judging how prime the bud development was. I was harvesting WAYYYYY to early just judging by pistle colors!
Yea I still have at least 4 weeks to go, I won’t harvest judging the pistols. I have a microscope and will be checking starting in a couple weeks. I’m worried about the reddish stems. Hopefully it’s just due to the defoliation.

I’m worried about the reddish stems.
Just looks like a little clawing on the top of the bud... maybe skip a feeding and give them just water instead next time.

Just looks like a little clawing on the top of the bud... maybe skip a feeding and give them just water instead next time.
Would you say it was ready to be harvested? If you zoom on pic you can see the amber tricks.. closest I could get without it blurring.

1D37C635-8040-438C-A30E-FCB62D013FEF.jpeg

All done, 32oz harvest…. Actually came out really good for some seeds that came from the most garbage weed I have ever smoked. Thank you to everyone for
All done, 32oz harvest…. Actually came out really good for some seeds that came from the most garbage weed I have ever smoked. Thank you to everyone for the help and much needed guidance.

5F626BB2-55DA-43C2-A59A-98DD8108CB3E.jpeg

DE634846-D209-427B-8569-4B7BD119519A.png
Nice flower

I definitely recommend studying ASAP on "Topping/LST" if U plan on using it because t needs to be done early on Auto's , like around the 3rd node so it can recover before full Veg takes place. Just what I have read and used, it was fun and VERY successful as far as I am concerned! Good luck, and keep the pix coming please!

Back
Top Bottom