First grow 18 days

Jmanzo420

Any advice for a first timer, making first run with random seeds just to get the hang of it. Any information would be helpful

1258CDCB-B3BE-4E80-9E9D-57EE26EA458D.jpeg

7555B4D7-2FCD-4E6C-9CDA-BF31ED54D566.jpeg

Welcome to 420 Mag! My bit of advice for a first time grower is to make sure you let the pots dry out so when you lift them they feel light before you water them again.

They are looking quite happy!

Welcome to 420 Mag! My bit of advice for a first time grower is to make sure you let the pots dry out so when you lift them they feel light before you water them again.

They are looking quite happy!
Thank you, I have been doing so. I have read a lot befor starting this process. I have purchased some quality seeds but wanted to make a run with ones I had laying around first. From what I see online I think they are doing very well.

Welcome to :420:

I'm no good with soil, but N240 is pretty awesome!

And a bit of reading I pass to all new soil growers- can help avoid a lot of common mistakes.

:welcome: @Jmanzo420 :passitleft:

Thank you, I have been doing so. I have read a lot befor starting this process. I have purchased some quality seeds but wanted to make a run with ones I had laying around first. From what I see online I think they are doing very well.
They look pretty good :bravo:
Never seen better. I'm envious as I've got nothing growing at present. Except tomatoes.
Ain't nothing wrong with some maters' :popcorn: especially those of the fried green variety :high-five:

Any advice for a first timer, making first run with random seeds just to get the hang of it. Any information would be helpful

1258CDCB-B3BE-4E80-9E9D-57EE26EA458D.jpeg

7555B4D7-2FCD-4E6C-9CDA-BF31ED54D566.jpeg
Hey @Jmanzo420 cute garden. Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Bill

fast growth bro. Hopefully it adjusts to that nitrogen, looks pretty high, but if your not feeding nothing but water she should grow out of it.

Agree with Mayne, the really dark green and clawing tips looks like she is getting a little more nitrogen than she needs

But still looking beautiful! I think she'll just grow into it as she adds a little more size!

What should I do to get nitrogen down. Just feed straight water no nutrients?
yeah, pretty much.. Flushing does more harm then good,
So what kind of soil you using anyways? What ever you do, just dont add anything else to them but about 150PPM of calmag WEEKLY. So, if you water 2 times a week, then 75PPM a watering. if 1 time a week water, then 150 then. Let them dry out to about 25% before watering again. If you added Nutes already, and the nitrogen level is your doing, then water with a good amount of runoff, but do it half and wait 5 minutes, then add rest of your water.

If its just the soil, ride it out, but it seems pretty bad to be from just soil unless you created it yourself..

Good luck

yeah, pretty much.. Flushing does more harm then good,
So what kind of soil you using anyways? What ever you do, just dont add anything else to them but about 150PPM of calmag WEEKLY. So, if you water 2 times a week, then 75PPM a watering. if 1 time a week water, then 150 then. Let them dry out to about 25% before watering again. If you added Nutes already, and the nitrogen level is your doing, then water with a good amount of runoff, but do it half and wait 5 minutes, then add rest of your water.

If its just the soil, ride it out, but it seems pretty bad to be from just soil unless you created it yourself..

Good luck
Thank you, honestly it’s just a bag of potting soil I picked up with random seeds my buddy had laying around. I just started watering with nutrients grow, micro and bloom. Really my first time ever and really wanted to get into it. This is my practice run I have some gorilla glue auto flowering seeds that I ordered But really want a trial run to learn as much as I can before I really jump in.

Thank you, honestly it’s just a bag of potting soil I picked up with random seeds my buddy had laying around. I just started watering with nutrients grow, micro and bloom. Really my first time ever and really wanted to get into it. This is my practice run I have some gorilla glue auto flowering seeds that I ordered But really want a trial run to learn as much as I can before I really jump in.
ok, that explains it. When you feed bottled nutes, you must start very low. I great rule of thumb is, PAR = Nute PPM.
So, if your plants are getting say 350 PAR, then Your target for nutes should be 350 PPM PER WEEK.....

Now, plant age is also PAR specific, JMO. ( just my opinion ) Giving it more light then it can process, is a waste. You dont feed babies a whole chicken, and you shouldnt feed small plants a giant plate of food either.

By staying with the above information, you will never over feed, OR over light your plants. Hope that makes sense. LED lights can be decieving, so get a LUX meter. Alot of growers are using more electric then they need to be, ..

Back
Top Bottom