First Grow 600W, Tent, Soil, AK47, Bubblegum - Advice Wanted

thanks gator so i was still having noise issues but invested in some acoustic ducting which really did the trick so i recommend it highly...

hey everyone been offline for a bit but back hopefully to see it through till the end, well i ended up with 4 females , 2 x ak47 and 2 x unknown the bubblegum were both males which was a disaster was really looking forward to that, so being offline i have had to wing it a bit but have had no problems what so ever apart from snapping the main cola off one of the ak47s when the light decided to fall down, tried to tape it up but couldnt save it, but here are the girls so far m starting to see a couple of red hairs , so when do i stop the nutrients?

np1_003.jpg
np1_004.jpg
20magazine.com/gallery/data/500/np1_002.jpg[/img]
np1_008.jpg
np1_005.jpg
np1_007.jpg
np1_006.jpg
np1_005.jpg
np1_001.jpg
np1_009.jpg
np1_010.jpg
np1_011.jpg
np1_013.jpg
np1_012.jpg

looking nice bro.
i stop givin nutrients when i start my 2 weeks flush at the end before u chop down as do others, some only do 10 day flush or sum dont flush at all because they say they use organic nutes, IMO u should always flush because every nute even organic is chemicaly altered, so i go with a flush. some people just reduce their nutrients as they get farther into flowering, toward end. its really up to u. to know when u should chop down u need to go by the trichs, not the hairs.
hope this helps. :goodluck: ;)

Usually the flower period for cannabis is between 6-9 weeks so figure go for 6 weeks and then flush. Most of us go by the trichs. If they start to get cloudy, start the 2 week flush

Does it really decrease potency? Where did you get this info... Very curious, as I top twice.....

Its pretty well known info. The nutrients and water intake are the same for a plant that has 4 colas vs just the 1. More colas equals less nutrients per cola without burning the plant and pumping it full of nitrogen

A single cola plant will always be the most potent.

Its pretty well known info. The nutrients and water intake are the same for a plant that has 4 colas vs just the 1. More colas equals less nutrients per cola without burning the plant and pumping it full of nitrogen

A single cola plant will always be the most potent.

Just talked to my "Master Budsman", he calls BS on this.... He used to grow donkey dicks for years, his cropped bush nugs are just as potent as any of the single long Colas he does.... Plus, I've done some reading and have found no proof to this statement...

Just talked to my "Master Budsman", he calls BS on this.... He used to grow donkey dicks for years, his cropped bush nugs are just as potent as any of the single long Colas he does.... Plus, I've done some reading and have found no proof to this statement...

If you were to actually test it, not smoke it, you'd find that the percentage of THC in a single cola will be higher than that of a plant with 6 or 7 or even 2 for that matter. The plant only has 1 root system and correct me if I'm wrong but the lower nodes on the plant that branch out are less potent than the main cola. This is because the plant concentrates its energy on 1 single top cola and the others just get the leftovers. I have proof I just posted on my grow. Same strain, 1 plant has 50+ bud sites and the other has about 1/3 that. The plant with fewer bud sites has larger flowers and its a week younger in flower than the other. And the 1 that has larger flowers is in soil, the other is DWC with a root system that fills a 10 gallon tub to its max. My hydro plants develop some nice fat colas, but the fewer colas, the bigger the buds and the more potent they are.

HI big eazy

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Well the grow turned out great i cant thank everyone from 420 enough I didnt get any final pictures im afraid but I ended up with 9oz dried !!! which I was totally stoked with, I found the strains to be great the ak47 and bubble gum were on par but it was the unknown bag seed that was the real suprise, I have moved onto some new strains I have big bud, northern lights and bubblegum again, all feminized this time to avoid dissapointment...They are a month old and are going great, im looking forward to harvest as the end of my last grow is in sight :( again thanks everyone for your hints and tips and anyone that as done a journal they were all so helpful for a novice like me, and to anyone thinking of attempting a grow but is daunted at the thought, go for it !!! it was so rewarding and so much fun i have found my new hobby and sure beats stamp collecting any day :) peace

High big eazy,

Thank you for the update! I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom