First grow, Blackjack Auto: So many questions

Steelbuds89

hey how's it going everybody, steel buds here! Okay everybody so this is going to be my very first to grow, because like many who went this route I am sick of the many Avenues that we go through to obtain our medication. So I chose to take on an Autoflower because I assumed it they would be easier oh, and also I don't want to wait four months on my first. Anyway so what I'm not sure about first off is lighting, I purchased one of those very affordable so-called 600w LED full spectrum lamps off of Amazon very affordable around $60. Okay so I went ahead and ordered a three pack of seeds from gyo those should be here in about ten days hopefully. So I was beginning to think after I ordered my light that it wasn't going to be enough I'm really not sure because I haven't been able to find a straight answer because it's all accumulated with mathematical figures but I only plan on taking on two plans at most at a time I really only wanted to do one but if I germinate two at a time and they both pop then I'm going to do my best to run those two all the way to the end. So I thought about getting another light to supplement at something a little bit smaller maybe a 300 watt but a better quality a better brand that I can just daisy chain next to the one I bought because they are a rectangular-shaped light. What I'm wondering is, now first off I watched a video on YouTube about a gentleman who is doing a experiment with the red and blue full spectrum LED lights Andy straight white LEDs. He put each light over lettuce oh, now this isn't a cannabis plants, but the experiment is to see which light grows the biggest fullest plant also judging the quality as well, meaning the taste of the lettuce. So in the end the white LED light was able to produce a Fuller and bigger plant and when the test test came up he reported that the plant under the white LEDs actually tasted very well but the lattice under the red and blue LEDs he said they tasted somewhat good but also had a bitter taste to them, so ultimately the white LEDs are performed the red and blue ones, so my idea is since I've already purchased a red and blue LED to supplement that one with just a straight white LED right next to it or possibly to get a stand-up led a square-shaped one and position it in front of the plant aimed at its trunk or on a angle pointed directly at the front center of the plant, I'm thinking about doing this because that way I'll be able to hit all of the potential Bud points, therefore, producing a bigger denser yield. so what I'm wondering is is this possible, well of course it's possible but, Wildasin anyway confuse the plants growth? Is this not a good idea? Or am I thinking correctly in the sense that this will produce a plant with better quality flowers, a larger plant , a fuller plant? so what I want to know is can I use these two lights together in unison on my one or two plants? Is this a good idea? I would really appreciate anyone's feedback I would also like to know if the light that I chose is going to be enough, I'm assuming that it's going to be enough but again I'm new so I just want to throw this out there and see what knowledge I can get back from the more experienced cultivators out there so yeah I really appreciate it if you guys would hit me up and let me know your thoughts, thank you.

Yes u are correct, 600 actual watts for 60$ is inaccurate. It is actually 140w from the wall, well thank you for your feedback, you took the time to correct me, but not offer any advice or suggestions? Okay thanks I can see that this form is going to be very helpful.

I'm not concerned about my literature on a forum within the 420 magazine website, I joined this site because it was highly recommended for individuals who are seeking knowledge about the plants and how to successfully grow it. I didn't know that I would be having College professors proofread my writing on.

Congrats on selecting to grow. 140W light if of good quality should produce 140grams so if running two pkants ubdr this light each will be roughly 70grams per plant if all goes well. Good luck and let us know more please.

I'm not concerned about my literature on a forum within the 420 magazine website, I joined this site because it was highly recommended for individuals who are seeking knowledge about the plants and how to successfully grow it. I didn't know that I would be having College professors proofread my writing on.
Lots to try and grasp in one big paragraph my friend, plus in bold

Being it was Tuesday when u posted, guess it wasn't as important anyways..lol

This is the best grow forum there is, bar none

Welcome aboard either way, hope ya stick around

What exactly do u want to know???

Back
Top Bottom