First Grow, Blue Cookies, RDWC: Watch A Dumb Unicorn Fail At Life

Just a quick update! Getting bigger, albeit slowly. Side branches are starting to stretch a little, but I think it's time to get them into the RDWC system in the next day or two. :>

11041.jpg11043.jpg11042.jpg

It's a jungle in there
:adore:

It is! I'm kinda worried though. Six weeks from seed, and they're still super small. I feel like I did something wrong. I also want to top all of those colas once, but I'm not sure if I should do that at all, at this point. I was kinda hoping to flip by the end of this month, but I don't know if they'll be big enough by then.

When flipping, they do stretch going in flower.
If you want them to be bigger, then just wait..
The grow manual is yours to create.
Plant will tell you when she is ready.
Shooting pistils, etc.

Did a little defoliation! Cleared out the middle, so the newer branches can get some light, and a few of the older branches aren't so smushed together. Still getting longer, though, so that's good. No pictures today! They're going into the RDWC buckets tonight (provided I don't spring another surprise leak, ugh).

Took some pictures after all. Decided I wanted to see if I was doing this right. I think I am, but I also might be screwing things up, haha.

Mostly got rid of the extra stuff in the middle so I could get some light in there, and continued LSTing. They're strating to spread out a lot more, now. One of 'em a little more bushy, still, since I'm trying to let it get a bit bigger before I start LSTing the lower branches.

11081.jpg11082.jpg

Looking good! How long did you veg before flipping?
Not long. I would guess around 45 days. I don't record my data. I kind of rushed it because most are growing autos in the blueberry thread and I didn't want to be fruitless when they start posting bud photos...
2 led Mars Reflector 480w
FFOS
FF trio nutes
:rollit:

Not long. I would guess around 45 days. I don't record my data. I kind of rushed it because most are growing autos in the blueberry thread and I didn't want to be fruitless when they start posting bud photos...
2 led Mars Reflector 480w
FFOS
FF trio nutes
:rollit:

Mine are at 40 days from seed, now, but still so small. I think I screwed up somewhere. D:

Back
Top Bottom