TrysHards 3rd Grow - Sativa Cookies Hydro Grow

plants look great can you double that net up to cut the hole size in 1/2? will help you allot. also if you bought the bulbs with your light you can just dim it. hps is the picky ones. If you dim hps check your bulb to make sure it is a bulb that can be dimmed without changing the spectrum. Both of mine are good to go but i found my bulbs only put out 88% of the light that a top of the line can put out.

plants look great can you double that net up to cut the hole size in 1/2? will help you allot. also if you bought the bulbs with your light you can just dim it. hps is the picky ones. If you dim hps check your bulb to make sure it is a bulb that can be dimmed without changing the spectrum. Both of mine are good to go but i found my bulbs only put out 88% of the light that a top of the line can put out.
I rarely run my HPS at lower settings, as by the time I get to bloom they are already used to the bright light. The MH is already at full power now. I only do it for the first week of transition into my main tent with the big light.

Seems like everyone is growing GSC. I wish there was a source of them here :( Subbed so I can follow!

They do seem the latest, one of the great things about growing cannabis is the variety in strains you can try.

The GS Cookies have now been in veg for 4 weeks, they are not very tall for sativa's but look pretty healthy so I'm going to veg them for two more weeks then get switched over.

P6094768.JPG

P6094769.JPG

P6094770.JPG

P6094771.JPG

P6094772.JPG

P6094773.JPG

P6094774.JPG

I'm having some temperature issues, I am considering switching to LED's. I bought one for my little tent and I like it. I have some updates there also. Been on a forced layoff for one week, lets leave it at that.

What wattage? What company? Plants looking good but im very surprised that they are so short for their age.

What wattage? What company? Plants looking good but im very surprised that they are so short for their age.
Currently I am running the light at 750W. I can't tell you where I got them, I don't want to get in trouble again.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Whats going on with your journal tryshard? I forgot about it and apparently you did too heh.

Back
Top Bottom