First Grow-Ceres Skunk. The Plan!

Johnboys82

Hello all, as the title says i am new to all of this so please be patient with me and offer a little help if you wish as it will be much appreciated. I will be starting my first ever grow in about a week or so and i have looked everywhere for Ceres Skunk grows without any joy at all along the lines of complete grows. Has anyone on here grown this strain before? I have been doing a lot of homework thanks to this site so i do not have any stupid questions FOR NOW and i am pretty handy with growing stuff, this is a project i have been wanting to try for a long time so here it goes. I have messed with autos which grew but were crap. I have 10 Ceres seeds which i will be germing soon expecting not all to make it and have built 2 1ft x1ft boxes i plan to put 5 seedlings in each for 1.5-2 weeks in 3.5" square pots with 1 25w cfl each (supposedly 100w each) and homemade 1x1ft reflectors, i am aiming to keep the bill as low as possible because it will be an apartment grow. They will be started in seedling compost mixed with 20% sand. After 1.5-2 weeks when they are a little stronger i plan to move them to 6ltr poly pots with biobizz all mix into a 1.2mx1.2mx2m mylar lined tent with 600w mh. I am going to try lst to improve yield and experiment. I have chosen the indica because it ends small and bushy anyway, i was thinking of vegging for 6 weeks moving the plants to 10ltr poly pots with more all mix in week 5. I will not be using nutes with the all mix until about a week and a half into flower under a 600w hps and i will connect the inline fan to a dimmer switch to control power and heat with passive intake. This strain has a 6 week flowering period which will be good on the ol elec bill i think. I will be using biobizz nutes when i start using them at half strength per litre:morenutes: adding to full strength weekly. I would like some advice and your ideas of this grow plan from some veteran growers, i am hoping for at least 2oz a plant dry so il have some for myself and help with the elec bill and i wont have to do it again for a while. I know all about ph levels and other ins and outs because i have been studying for some months, i just needed the room which i will have in a week or two when i ditch the bitch for good. All advice and ideas on my theory are very welcome from you all. Thanks in advance.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom