First Grow - Ceres Skunk - The Plan!

Johnboys82

Hello all, as the title says i am new to all of this so please be patient with me and offer a little help if you wish as it will be much appreciated. I will be starting my first ever grow in about a week or so and i have looked everywhere for Ceres Skunk grows without any joy at all along the lines of complete grows. Has anyone on here grown this strain before? I have been doing a lot of homework thanks to this site so i do not have any stupid questions FOR NOW and i am pretty handy with growing stuff, this is a project i have been wanting to try for a long time so here it goes. I have messed with autos which grew but were crap. I have 10 Ceres seeds which i will be germing soon expecting not all to make it and have built 2 1ft x1ft boxes i plan to put 5 seedlings in each for 1.5-2 weeks in 3.5" square pots with 1 25w cfl each (supposedly 100w each) and homemade 1x1ft reflectors, i am aiming to keep the bill as low as possible because it will be an apartment grow. They will be started in seedling compost mixed with 20% sand. After 1.5-2 weeks when they are a little stronger i plan to move them to 6ltr poly pots with biobizz all mix into a 1.2mx1.2mx2m mylar lined tent with 600w mh. I am going to try lst to improve yield and experiment. I have chosen the indica because it ends small and bushy anyway, i was thinking of vegging for 6 weeks moving the plants to 10ltr poly pots with more all mix in week 5. I will not be using nutes with the all mix until about a week and a half into flower under a 600w hps and i will connect the inline fan to a dimmer switch to control power and heat with passive intake. This strain has a 6 week flowering period which will be good on the ol elec bill i think. I will be using biobizz nutes when i start using them at half strength per litre:morenutes: adding to full strength weekly. I would like some advice and your ideas of this grow plan from some veteran growers, i am hoping for at least 2oz a plant dry so il have some for myself and help with the elec bill and i wont have to do it again for a while. I know all about ph levels and other ins and outs because i have been studying for some months, i just needed the room which i will have in a week or two when i ditch the bitch for good. All advice and ideas on my theory are very welcome from you all. Thanks in advance.:thanks:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom