Hydro Bucketeer-Ceres Purp Fem

Re: Hydro Bucketeer-CERES Purp FEM.

where n the world have you gone man she got ny good buds to show us man

sicc joined hell yea bro thats great ill get ahold of purp

?....

couldent get ahold of him been tryin to man rose see what u can do fools got me worried.

thats strange man im sure hopin he is ok im gonna have my boy in my prayers

i know u have his number ive got is as well ive tried to reach him and its just beeping now man it rang yesterday but now it isnt, i sure hope he is ok

thats great new man i was worried. thanks rose

Hey guys, everything going well, well i ran into sum troubles. Just got back your state pit,Hartlengen and then to you know where.Man the killings behind these cartels in that area is crazy!!! Im seriously lucky to be alive.Now i appreciate the little things in life waaaaay more...The lady is doing so wonderful but the situation. Sorry fellas for not checkin in,,ill get pics to yall up when this blows over.

Hey guys, everything going well, well i ran into sum troubles, DONT EVER CALL THAT NUMBER AGAIN!THE FEDS and ICE have it at customs. Just got back your state pit,Hartlengen and then to you know where.Man the killings behind these cartels in that area is crazy!!! Im seriously lucky to be alive.Now i appreciate the little things in life waaaaay more...The lady is doing so wonderful but the situation im in i aint postin shit. Sorry fellas for not checkin in,,ill get pics to yall up when this blows over.

Damn Purp.. hope that shit blows over quick

Hey guys, everything going well, well i ran into sum troubles, DONT EVER CALL THAT NUMBER AGAIN!THE FEDS and ICE have it at customs. Just got back your state pit,Hartlengen and then to you know where.Man the killings behind these cartels in that area is crazy!!! Im seriously lucky to be alive.Now i appreciate the little things in life waaaaay more...The lady is doing so wonderful but the situation im in i aint postin shit. Sorry fellas for not checkin in,,ill get pics to yall up when this blows over.

Sounds intense glad your alright man.

SG

3-9-10_9_.JPG

3-9-10_8_.JPG

3-9-10_7_.JPG

3-9-10_6_.JPG

3-9-10_5_.JPG

3-9-10_4_.JPG

3-9-10_3_.JPG

3-9-10_2_.JPG

3-9-10_11_.JPG