Hydro Bucketeer-Ceres Purp Fem

Re: Hydro Bucketeer-CERES Purp FEM.

looking great! nice tight node spacing. keep up the good work and hopefully youll get more then one girl from them beans.

Great looking gals..HID is my choice in lighting as well. I just cant get tight buds with cfl's. Believe me, I've tried.

Great looking gals..HID is my choice in lighting as well. I just cant get tight buds with cfl's. Believe me, I've tried.

Just 1 gal there!LOL....yup jut one...With 4 of those in the BP would be VERY crowded,.Mines bout to be fired up.

I hear ya man if i couldnt control the heat i would be using them(cfl)

Ya gotta mix the bulbs with different kelvins to get the maximum lighting output for the ladies.

WTF PURP DADDY!!!!

Is that the same plant that you started with? That thing is a monster dude!! I only hope my plants get that bushy in my whole 8 gal tub. Right on Man!

Question: I am Growng a strain called DaPurps from premier seeds. Does any purpleing come before the budding, or does it all happen then?

3-9-10_9_.JPG

3-9-10_8_.JPG

3-9-10_7_.JPG

3-9-10_6_.JPG

3-9-10_5_.JPG

3-9-10_4_.JPG

3-9-10_3_.JPG

3-9-10_2_.JPG

3-9-10_11_.JPG

3-9-10_10_.JPG

2-8-10_7_.JPG

3-9-10_13_.JPG

3-9-10_12_.JPG

3-9-10.JPG

miss seein that my boy beautiful brother i hope u get a female out of those beans bro hey did i tell you im gettin nl1 clones man that shit dont come in seeds no more if im lucky im gonna get the mother pplant as well

Back
Top Bottom