Hydro Bucketeer-Ceres Purp Fem

Re: Hydro Bucketeer-CERES Purp FEM.

yea im still around man im takin a job for a week at a time ill be gone and im freakin out on what to do with my girls bro i got that afghan seed goin good its at 3 nodes and im havin some problems with my last blue mystic mom im not sure if its from the heat i added two 300 watt cfls and im hopin it increases growth alot but im not sure tho.

yea im still around man im takin a job for a week at a time ill be gone and im freakin out on what to do with my girls bro i got that afghan seed goin good its at 3 nodes and im havin some problems with my last blue mystic mom im not sure if its from the heat i added two 300 watt cfls and im hopin it increases growth alot but im not sure tho.

damn man is there anyway you can take pics or do your lil youtube thing so maybe i can help out.

damn man is there anyway you can take pics or do your lil youtube thing so maybe i can help out.

as a matter of fact i just uplosded two videos to youtube man tonight pitbudz or pitbudz87 and those r them on of em at least and you can see everything brother

Roseman I guess you've been a bit busy ? You must have finished up cause I see your back on the last post list !! Good to see you back, work is so over rated !!Been tryin to get a decent pic of the new buds growing in the closet but just can't quite get a good one ! Maybe tomorrow :peace:

Yeah, my plants were slow out of the starting blocks when I went to RO. I added some cal-mag and they took off. Seems it is lacking in RO water but just through personal experimentation.

yea the added calcium it lacks would boost the phosphorus.(P) is one of those elements that that has a rare defficiency and is usually mistaken for sumthin else cause when its locked out it also causes boron,zinc deff. along with calcium.
Phosphorus (P) is necessary for photosynthesis and works as a catalyst for energy transfer within the plant. Phosphorus helps build strong roots and is vital for flower and seed production. Highest levels of phosphorus are used during germination, seedling growth and flowering. Deficiencies will show in older leaves first. Leaves turn deep green on a uniformly smaller, stunted plant. Leaves show brown or purple spots.
Phosphorus flocculates when concentrated and combined with calcium.

Heres sum pics...i added sum water and nutes cause the res was getting low...i upped the ppm 100..to 1000 and this is what i got..i think its cause i used distilled water....they started off...like real wet and dark color...felt like a wet piece of paper...but i switched back to my tap to see if it continues,,heres a couple shots plus a cola shot.
3-16-10_2_.JPG

3-16-10_3_.JPG

3-16-10.JPG

Something's out of balance. It sort of looks like an extreme case of mag defiency. Any chance it could be heat stress? That the only things that come close when I look up the plant problem pictures. Going back to what you know works is probably the best thing to do.

Something's out of balance. It sort of looks like an extreme case of mag defiency. Any chance it could be heat stress? That the only things that come close when I look up the plant problem pictures. Going back to what you know works is probably the best thing to do.

they didnt start off burnt lookin like that...it started with necrosis. those burnt spots started off dark greenish and wet feeling.

... looks like EXTREME potassium def to me... like a complete lockout, for a couple weeks.

Any deficiency will start to weaken the wax enamel on the tops of the leaves. That grows as a protective layer only when the plant is at optimum health. Comparable to our immune system. If things get out of balance your body starts taking away from its outward defenses to deal with interior issues. As soon as those issues are corrected, the plants goes back to it's normal processes. The same is true for any time the plant goes through a giant hormonal change. Examples being, when it goes into flowering, or when you take a cutting.

i got a new toy in today...hanna ph/temp meter and i have to say it is far the best ive bought yet..they like 100.00 but well worth every penny... got a stability indicator and is super easy to auto calibrate...
Though the one by BLUE LABS never needs calibration..but you commin out the pockets for that one.

Back
Top Bottom