First grow do you think this thing's going to fill out?

Mcjg81

420 Member
Hi every one I’m new here and to growing I planted this Canuck auto cheese it’s been going now for 32 days from seed and mostly only going up she is 53” now and just wondering if she look to straggly or she will still fill out thanks
868AFF1C-89EE-4EF4-8762-FD14D1C08A63.jpeg

:welcome: @Mcjg81 she is looking good, just too tall. im not a outdoor grower but maybe @JimJonesJr can give you some pointers

thats going to be some high deer :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i know some people will disagree but some would agree as well.
I know their auto and the internet is full of content on not topping them and you get low yield or what not.
But, that auto girl should get topped. That will give you two set of branches which then with some training you can control her growth better.

you seem to have another plant next to it that is allot shorter. Might be in early stages. Take knowladge from your first plant and implement the fixt to future plants.

you are day 32. what the time frame the seed has? is it a 60 day to harvest?

The other plant is a female seeds auto speed bud at just shy 3’ started same time but smaller pot and it’s a quicker strain so it a little further along in flower the auto cheese I believe is 8week to harvest I was thinking about topping or trying to train it but was afraid because I left it so long

oh their flowering already. don't do my above comment. just let them play out and give them more light

ya, i didn't know they are in flower. Wow 23 days and already flowering. Auto's!!!

Back
Top Bottom