First grow do you think this thing's going to fill out?

auto's got their own mind. There grow rate is insane. The only way to slow the grow rate is to stress them by topping and lst training. you would think stressing them would upset them, and it probebly does but they do give out more yield since you have more branches that are well developed.

I do have to mention tho. I';ve never grown but i've read enough and seen enough. People do have different mind sets on them :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah I plan to now let them I’m waiting on some seeds. Though not the best I just picked of a fridge style her grower and I’m going to try an auto at a time in it till next season to get mor experience only got fridge style because I don’t have from for a tent

Looking like the plastic is cutting down the light intensity too much.
That poly shouldn't block any light. Nice greenhouse. We've got something in common already. Welcome aboard

i would deffinitly move them outside. somewhere that gets more sunshine.
Also, the video you posted seems to be a good idea to have around the plantl. It will also help you with lst training

This is what properly feed and lit plants look like better luck next time.
thats not a auto plant and its also planted in the ground. Two different things from a guy growing first time and has a auto that does what she wants anyway. But greet insparation. If i only had a backyard!!!

Thank you wish I would have joined earlier another live and learn I guess. Yeah I like the idea of the green house and I did actually try a bit out doors at the same time experimenting a little with the first grow but everything had been killed or eaten he green house plants were the sole survivors I am planing on a better cover I literally built this bad bow on a whim and a scrap pile

Thank you wish I would have joined earlier another live and learn I guess. Yeah I like the idea of the green house and I did actually try a bit out doors at the same time experimenting a little with the first grow but everything had been killed or eaten he green house plants were the sole survivors I am planing on a better cover I literally built this bad bow on a whim and a scrap pile
:goodjob: its never to late to learn more and make it better. I'm glad you said you built it cuz now you are gona go further.

I would set up a grow light outside and as soon as the sun goes down turn the light on.
She is light starved, needs a lot more light.

i wouldn't turn the light on when the sun goes down. Keep the nature enviroment the same. if it is possible for you to have lights outside that be a good idea. Depending on the light you use the more the marior.

Those are some lanky girls. I doubt you'll get much on that run. I've seen some autos look damn good. Others not so much. I prefer clones. I know what I'm getting every time. Autos can be wonky but they are convenient for some.
Just starting out you need to read read read. Growing weed is simple but without basic knowledge many failures can occur. Enjoy the community. It's a great place to learn.

i would deffinitly move them outside. somewhere that gets more sunshine.
Also, the video you posted seems to be a good idea to have around the plantl. It will also help you with lst training
They should be getting all the light they need in that gh. Something just off about that particular auto. I wouldn't move a plant from the safety of the gh to the wild outdoors unless I had no room left in there.

thats going to be some high deer :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ya. Not only high as a kite but if those plants keep growing the deer will have to get a bit taller to reach the tops.

Back to the original poster. I am not sure just how much more those will fill out as far as new stems and leaves since it looks like both of them have started flowering. Time to encourage them to add to the bud swelling I would think.

I am jealous. Wish I had something like your greenhouse.

Have a great day.

There are a few light out side should I leave them on my plant as it stands actually get 9 hrs direct sun and the rest indirect is that not above what you actually need for direct sun to grow
Don't waste your electric on lights unless your vegging in there through winter. I don't see any way to improve that tall bitch. Just let her grow and get what you get n move on to the next. Itll take you a few runs to get your style of growing down but never stop researching. This hobby evolves more every year.

Back
Top Bottom