First grow ever: how did I do? Fastbuds GSC auto

Rickstertp

So this is my first ever grow. I had some issues along the way, but nothing major. Fastbuds girl scout cookies auto. FFOF with Fox Farm nutes until the end when I switched to Mega Crop. LED light with one qb88 v2 board. Here is the plant at the end of the grow, a pic of one of the buds. The harvest, I ended up with just over 4 ounces dried. Just reached proper humidity in the jars and will be curing for a few weeks before I have a full smoke report.
BTW: This was one of two plants in my tent. Her sister, a Pineapple Express auto is hanging in the drying box. I expect her to yield much more. Her buds are big and dense.

gsc1.jpg
gsc2.jpg
gsc3.jpg
gsc4.jpg
gsc5.jpg
gsc6.jpg

So this is my first ever grow. I had some issues along the way, but nothing major. Fastbuds girl scout cookies auto. FFOF with Fox Farm nutes until the end when I switched to Mega Crop. LED light with one qb88 v2 board. Here is the plant at the end of the grow, a pic of one of the buds. The harvest, I ended up with just over 4 ounces dried. Just reached proper humidity in the jars and will be curing for a few weeks before I have a full smoke report.
BTW: This was one of two plants in my tent. Her sister, a Pineapple Express auto is hanging in the drying box. I expect her to yield much more. Her buds are big and dense.

gsc1.jpg
gsc2.jpg
gsc3.jpg
gsc4.jpg
gsc5.jpg
gsc6.jpg
Good job man!

Back
Top Bottom