First Grow Ever!

I can already tell there is much more growth on all the tops after the lollypop yesterday. I think I'm very close to having an even canopy all across the board too. I'm really hoping that from this point I can let them just grow and start filling in with fat buds.
420-magazine-mobile947225101.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1714688994.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1361272581.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1435546165.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1280797194.jpg
420-magazine-mobile420872438.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1177771656.jpg
420-magazine-mobile488632493.jpg
They are going to fill in n nicely

IDK bout that but soon I should have plenty of medicine!! TBH, I am starting to have concerns about space. I may have started with too many ladies but I was anxious..... I just hope I don't end up with less from each bc of them not ALL getting the light they need bc I have too many in there. I've already decided that the runt(electric fruit) will come down as early as possible to provide more space for the other 4 ladies. The smell....... Oh em gee the smell......

Hey I've been following this thread and I'm at the beginning stages of a setup almost identical to yours! My question is how necessary are the bud enhancing products such as BudIgniter? Do they help for the cost?
Congrats on your first veg looks awesome to me, thanks a lot for keeping an updated and sophisticated journal and thank you to everyone helping with the answers! Cheers.

Hey I've been following this thread and I'm at the beginning stages of a setup almost identical to yours! My question is how necessary are the bud enhancing products such as BudIgniter? Do they help for the cost?
Congrats on your first veg looks awesome to me, thanks a lot for keeping an updated and sophisticated journal and thank you to everyone helping with the answers! Cheers.
Welcome to the show Jbank. I do not yet have any experience with said products, but I will be using them on this grow. How about you and I follow along and see for ourselves. From what I'm hearing they are worth every single penny.

Side note: who can explain to me in laymen's terms the Wattage to weight ratio and how that works. My LED pulls 400 actual watts at full power. How do I figure how many grams per watt and all that math stuff I see people talk about???? LBVS.

Your light is a 400w actual draw light and you achieve one gram per watt your yield would be 400 grams. Same light you yield 200 grams, your gpw is 0.5 or one half a gram per watt. You won't know what the gpw is until you have a number of grams that you yielded.
Okay, so, is that per plant? Per square foot?
I have a 3x3x7 foot tent. I currently have 5 ladies, 4 weeks old in there​. If with LED it's closer to 1 to 1.5 gram per watt should I end up with 400 grams each plant or 400 grams total from all of them?

Back
Top Bottom