First Grow Ever!

I'm confident the issue as been resolved. There's has been no new damage and they seem to be having new growth that is healthy and green. Here are some pics of the ladies at day 28.
420-magazine-mobile1996147474.jpg
420-magazine-mobile262749780.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1468001706.jpg
420-magazine-mobile798428498.jpg

Also, not to give away where I live, but the state of live in just announced a new bill to legalize recreational cannabis use!!!!! I've read the proposed bill online and it also is going allow everyone 5 plants at home!!!!! I'm beyond ecstatic. I have no idea how long all that would take to become a reality, but I'm certain this is going to happen. There's just too much money for them to pass up. They are projecting $350 to 650 million per YEAR from this. I don't know about any of you, but I personally believe in the power of prayer. I would like to personally ask you to say a little prayer for the fine people of my hometown state to finally be able to receive some grown-up, responsible response to these matters of law so that so many may be able to reap the benefits of this plant. . .

I'm also praying my state will be passing at least one law that is in favor of cannabis. I believe we have something like 4-7 bills that are being proposed. But with how heavily Republican my state is, it's very unlikely to go through. I think the main thing is they want legislature to at least be talking about it and iteration is key. Best of luck man!

I'm also praying my state will be passing at least one law that is in favor of cannabis. I believe we have something like 4-7 bills that are being proposed. But with how heavily Republican my state is, it's very unlikely to go through. I think the main thing is they want legislature to at least be talking about it and iteration is key. Best of luck man!
Thanks man. Hopefully things will come thru for yall too. My system has been in bankruptcy status for over 5 years so I'm confident they aren't gonna pass up any bill that is presenting that much annual revenue.

Or this?
Luma Comfort EC45S Tower Evaporative Cooler with 125 Square Foot Cooling, 250 CFM
I wouldnt use this...

I think it could cause you problems in the end.

The first link you posted could work

I used one of those portable a/c units outside of my tent and directed the cool air in with ducting.
I had to exhaust the air from the tent and the a/c out of the window.

Also i had to rig it to drain the water in collected a few times i came home to a flooded floor because it had overfilled 5 gallons within 8 hours.

Just sharing some of my experiences and opinions hope you found it useful

Oh also think of the added electricity

I wouldnt use this...

I think it could cause you problems in the end.

The first link you posted could work

I used one of those portable a/c units outside of my tent and directed the cool air in with ducting.
I had to exhaust the air from the tent and the a/c out of the window.

Also i had to rig it to drain the water in collected a few times i came home to a flooded floor because it had overfilled 5 gallons within 8 hours.

Just sharing some of my experiences and opinions hope you found it useful

Oh also think of the added electricity
Thanks.

In italy we don't have central air conditioning... we have air conditioners(which also function as heat pumps) put into the walls (unlike an ugly window unit). Before they made these Italians tried using the 'penguinos' which were stand alone units like you were showing and they don't work well at all plus u have to empty their water res out like every couple hours which could grow tiresome throughout a grow...

But this little guy saves me headaches like no other....
420-magazine-mobile47513311.jpg

It can go hot as well as cold and I have one in every room here.... I haven't closed up my tent yet but it's very easy to hook up a duct to and small enough to be installed by yourself. This would be if you had a separate shed or area that was air tight though. Don't wanna air condition the outdoors. That one there is a smaller one for a bedroom but I just got a new 12000 btu unit for the living room for I think 350 euro...

Just a thought...

XxKitty

In italy we don't have central air conditioning... we have air conditioners(which also function as heat pumps) put into the walls (unlike an ugly window unit). Before they made these Italians tried using the 'penguinos' which were stand alone units like you were showing and they don't work well at all plus u have to empty their water res out like every couple hours which could grow tiresome throughout a grow...

But this little guy saves me headaches like no other....
420-magazine-mobile47513311.jpg

It can go hot as well as cold and I have one in every room here.... I haven't closed up my tent yet but it's very easy to hook up a duct to and small enough to be installed by yourself. This would be if you had a separate shed or area that was air tight though. Don't wanna air condition the outdoors. That one there is a smaller one for a bedroom but I just got a new 12000 btu unit for the living room for I think 350 euro...

Just a thought...

XxKitty
That looks like it would be perfect for my area. I could just put it in this closet where the tent is. What is it called?

That looks like it would be perfect for my area. I could just put it in this closet where the tent is. What is it called?

Sorry maybe I was being misrepresentative... it connects to a unit outside (with a thin bendable pipe for freon and electrical) that is also hung or can be put on the ground if you are on ground level. The outside pump is a box is about 2 feet by 2.5... the new one I have has silent fans and runs near silent. So you do have to connect it to the outdoors.... BUT it is ductless... so the wiring is just a hole in the wall.... I can only view eBay italy from my phone. The brand we have in my house is zephir... with an I... it's a portable ductless air conditioner/heat pump.. but I will look when I am on my computer for an English/American link.

I can already tell there is much more growth on all the tops after the lollypop yesterday. I think I'm very close to having an even canopy all across the board too. I'm really hoping that from this point I can let them just grow and start filling in with fat buds.
420-magazine-mobile947225101.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1714688994.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1361272581.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1435546165.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1280797194.jpg
420-magazine-mobile420872438.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1177771656.jpg
420-magazine-mobile488632493.jpg

Back
Top Bottom