First Grow Ever!

You can try ona gel to remove smells

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine
Is that stuff effective pennywise? Do you just leave the container in the tent? And thank you....

"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about" -Winston Churchill- First Grow Ever!

It works by removing odors instead of masking them. I would'nt put in the tent or it will affect the smell and taste of your flowers. I would put it in the room outside the tent. Ive used it for strains like skunk #1 and it will do the job for you.

It works by removing odors instead of masking them. I would'nt put in the tent or it will affect the smell and taste of your flowers. I would put it in the room outside the tent. Ive used it for strains like skunk #1 and it will do the job for you.

Awesome! Once again you're a lifesaver man. Thanks again.

"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about" -Winston Churchill- First Grow Ever!

Do you have a Carbon Scrubber set up with your Fan?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Yeah, my concern too is not only inside but outside too. I have 2 green crack ladies going and I'm wondering if it isn't just bc that strain is so strong smelling. I'm doing some adjustments now on tent and ports to try and find the right way to get rid of smell

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420

I think I am going to make a cut and route the exhaust through my attic and out an existing vent on the house. Will still need to get a carbon scrubber though. I want to be able to grow more than 2-3 at a time (all i can fit in my tent) Would like to only use the tent for photo period plants and utilize the whole room for autos (since the light cycle isnt so important) I have a spare room thats too small to use for anything useful. Its approx 6'x12' No windows though :( Guess its supposed to be a walk in closet.

So the tips of the fan leaves on the new growth on one of the Green Crack ladies seems to have some yellowing in the tips. What is it??
420-magazine-mobile326213226.jpg

Whats your ph?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I cannot tell a lie sir. I have yet to test ph...... not once.... I know, I know.... I have all the ph up and down and tester just haven't bc I was honestly hoping with the ph perfect nutes, I wouldn't have to.... I've been using tap water that is aired out for 24-48 hours. You think it's a ph issue?

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420

It looks like iron deficiency, thats usually caused by high ph. If you have hard water ph perfect could stay too high. Id check the soil ph and see where you are.

The test kit if im right you place run off water in the small vial and it looks like test strips are placed in the water then compare the color to a chart. Would have to see what alls there.

Back
Top Bottom