First Grow Ever!

Can I join in? Better late than never. Impressive show so far. I am a little behind you in my grow, but also use Advanced Nutrients. Instead of topping, I am going to try filming and Scrog for the first time. You chose a great selection. I will be following.
Welcome to the show. Glad you made it!

First Grow Ever!

Dude what is this? Looks interesting?

Sent from my iPhone using 420
That is the controller for my light. I can adjust the light spectrum. It's a 5 spectrum light. I can fully adjust red, blue and white spectrums. It can control up to 100 light units with this controller. I could even program full seasons with this beast here.

First Grow Ever!

Omg I see the technology here and I'm doing everything manual lol. Damn that thing looks like it belongs in a space shuttle lmao

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App
It is called a Solar System light.... lbvs

First Grow Ever!

420-magazine-mobile140471316.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1589639023.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1879802277.jpg

First Grow Ever!

The ladies just got their feeding. Full strength (manufacturer recommended for their age) nutes @ 3 gallons split between all 5 ladies. The most there had to date. I got some on a couple of the leaves. I hope I did not burn them. I should be able to do some more lst in 1-2 days. I'm attempting the circle or bowl method of lst.

First Grow Ever!

The ladies just got their feeding. Full strength (manufacturer recommended for their age) nutes @ 3 gallons split between all 5 ladies. The most there had to date. I got some on a couple of the leaves. I hope I did not burn them. I should be able to do some more lst in 1-2 days. I'm attempting the circle or bowl method of lst.

First Grow Ever!
Your doing great Joedaddy, just be careful not to wet the plants too much

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Debating on turning this into a perpetual grow...... not sure if I have space or light or knowledge for that matter..... anyone have any suggestions. I thought about starting 2 more......

"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about" -Winston Churchill- First Grow Ever!

Debating on turning this into a perpetual grow...... not sure if I have space or light or knowledge for that matter..... anyone have any suggestions. I thought about starting 2 more......

"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about" -Winston Churchill- First Grow Ever!

I think if i started a perpetual grow i would run autos, 1 big tent and 18/6 light so no need for 2 tents and 2 light schedules

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im here very interested in that cali light works seems you dont see or hear about those much anymore

Not So Rookie Anymore

I have 2 250w CAli Lightworks Vegmaster LED lights and am thinking about hanging them on the sides of my early veg auto plants while using 600w MH overhead.

Not sure If this will be too much light or not though.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was inspired by this post and set up my 2 Cali SolarFlare LED lights hanging angled towards plants about 22" away. My 600w MH lights is on Top at about 16" away.

420-magazine-mobile1982673757.jpg

Its a little warm at 80 Degrees but I might try to add additional timers and run full lights during the coolest part of the night and alternate LED lights through the rest of the 18 hour light period.
420-magazine-mobile1437097455.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1783476139.jpg

Im watching Your Grow closely, Its going great so far, Keep up the good!

Back
Top Bottom