First Grow Ever!

Im here very interested in that cali light works seems you dont see or hear about those much anymore

Not So Rookie Anymore
I hope i dont disappoint!

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about." Winston Churchill

So I've decided to go straight to soil from water. I put them sideways about 1/4 - 1/2 inch into soil. Then covered and light water. Can someone tell me how far my LED light needs to be from the pots during germinating.

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about." Winston Churchill
I would go 20-25 inches away from plants for now. And congrats on your first journal. I'm subbed and ready for the show.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would go 20-25 inches away from plants for now. And congrats on your first journal. I'm subbed and ready for the show.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thank you and welcome to the show

So..... how many days should it take to see some sprouts when germinating in soil? Should i leave the lights on or off? Or does it even matter yet? What does the humidity need to be?

I leave lights on for heat then when they pop up just take Angels advice. Any seats left in the front row for the grow show. .

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread
Thats what im thinking. Im leaving on the lights for heat and ive decided to remove the plastic sheeting. Ive read it can actually reduce air flow to the soil. Here they are today.
420-magazine-mobile1548296997.jpg

I'd like to pull up a chair.
You sound excited, and have a plan, great!
How did you come up with the feeding schedule? I currently use AN Trio also, but in hydro (dw). I have a couple of clones in starter pots (soil plug mix) I've just introduced to AN Trio at 45 ppm per gallon. I'll go up to 480 ppm ( strain specific) in (dw)hydro, up to 700 ppm in other hydro grow mediums. Your going up to 1600+ppm in a single feeding? I haven't used this product in soil before but, was calculating maybe 1100ppm max.
5 mills each = around 400ppm in RO Water.
This is why I asked about your schedule. Anybody? Well I plan on experimenting with it anyway. Hey, if my plants survive at least I'm a few weeks ahead and can help by telling you what won't work. Lol
Have a great grow!

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am subbing in as well! Any sprouts yet?!? My babies are 8 days above soil.. but I had an AWFUL germination experience. Took me 2 and a half weeks to find a process that worked for me. BUT... I never gave up and thankfully it has been smooth sailing since I found a technique. Lost a lot of seeds to being eager and impatient but I have 9 healthy babies now :) Good luck! Question... do you know what the true watts (actual draw) is on your lamp? Just curious...

xxKitty

Back
Top Bottom