First Grow Ever!

420-magazine-mobile1468827843.jpg

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about." Winston Churchill

Just checked when i got home from work and i have 3 sprouts! There was none this morning. 2 american pie and 1 electric fruit are above soil as of today. All 3 green crack have not broken surface yet. Gonna give them all a spoonfull of water tonight and hope to see 3 more in the morning! I was beginning to become impatient with the soil germaination. Patience will be the biggest battle for me in this endeavor i can already tell.

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about." Winston Churchill

Hey just read your opening to this thread. Gratz on getting into the cannibis and sounds like out of the hard drug game. Myself I just celebrated five years off crack on valentine's day. So as far as that goes I understand some of the turmoil. Need any grow advice pm me.

GOTHAM

Just checked when i got home from work and i have 3 sprouts! There was none this morning. 2 american pie and 1 electric fruit are above soil as of today. All 3 green crack have not broken surface yet. Gonna give them all a spoonfull of water tonight and hope to see 3 more in the morning! I was beginning to become impatient with the soil germaination. Patience will be the biggest battle for me in this endeavor i can already tell.

OH SOOOO exciting when they first pop isn't it!!! My babies are all between 9-11 days above soil and its so nice to see them grow more everyday!

I am afraid I have taken to growing as my new addiction. A much HEALTHIER one. I am also a recovering addict/alcoholic. I was an IV Heroin/Coke user but I wasn't picky when it came to getting fucked up. I will have four years drug free at the end of June :) (Marijuana is NOT a drug IMO) I can go days... weeks without smoking and a frequently do to avoid habitual use as well as prevent tolerance. I will take a few days between reupping on purpose to reset my thc levels.

God's speed to your Green Girls!

xxKitty

Did you catch my question about the true watts on your LED?

Hey just read your opening to this thread. Gratz on getting into the cannibis and sounds like out of the hard drug game. Myself I just celebrated five years off crack on valentine's day. So as far as that goes I understand some of the turmoil. Need any grow advice pm me.

GOTHAM
Thank you. I will definitely take you up on your offer i am sure.

OH SOOOO exciting when they first pop isn't it!!! My babies are all between 9-11 days above soil and its so nice to see them grow more everyday!

I am afraid I have taken to growing as my new addiction. A much HEALTHIER one. I am also a recovering addict/alcoholic. I was an IV Heroin/Coke user but I wasn't picky when it came to getting fucked up. I will have four years drug free at the end of June :) (Marijuana is NOT a drug IMO) I can go days... weeks without smoking and a frequently do to avoid habitual use as well as prevent tolerance. I will take a few days between reupping on purpose to reset my thc levels.

God's speed to your Green Girls!

xxKitty

Did you catch my question about the true watts on your LED?
Here is link to the light as i do not know specs lingo as of yet....California Lightworks SolarSystem 550W LED Grow Light

Okay so, can someone help me with my next step in watering schedule and amounts. I should have all my ladies above soil by the end of day today. Ive been giving about a spoonful of water around the sprout daily. I was told to only give water for first 10 days. Do i continue to just give about a spoonful at sprout for first 10 days. After the first 10 days, do i start feeding weekly and water the entire pot as to start their feeding schedule? Any help at this point would be greatly appreciated. TIA

have pulled up my chair.....
I'll be starting my grow tent in the next few days so am very interested in what your doing.
It will be my 1st time in like 25yrs...So very excited
Good luck to you my friend

Stav

Okay so, can someone help me with my next step in watering schedule and amounts. I should have all my ladies above soil by the end of day today. Ive been giving about a spoonful of water around the sprout daily. I was told to only give water for first 10 days. Do i continue to just give about a spoonful at sprout for first 10 days. After the first 10 days, do i start feeding weekly and water the entire pot as to start their feeding schedule? Any help at this point would be greatly appreciated. TIA

After 10 days i would begin watering normally

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

have pulled up my chair.....
I'll be starting my grow tent in the next few days so am very interested in what your doing.
It will be my 1st time in like 25yrs...So very excited
Good luck to you my friend

Stav
Welcome to the show

Okay, so when you say normally...... lmao. Seriously, idk what that means for me yet. I have 3 gallon pots, so should i start finding out how much to give them so as to only need to water/feed weekly? Lets say i make a 1/2 gallon of nutes/water, should that be enough to feed all of them for a week?

Day 4 and second set ofnleaves are coming in. I pulled the 6th one bc it never came outta its shell. So i have 5 healthy beautiful little ladies.

Back
Top Bottom